TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 61 of 72 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: We Challenge You!

Apr 6, 2013
@stripesmarine

I was with PsychoSavage in that match lol. The devs were really good i fought all of them but mostly GOW_DEV05 ( hes the only one with mic) and the poseidon (GOW_DEV06??) but **bleep** that posiedon was good everytime he see me he would chase me lol maybe because i was posiedon and since even though we were all randoms at that time both teams had all 4 gods.

I noticed even the devs like using jump+/\Smiley Happy we managed to win by 50pts. We go lucky because i was facing GOW_DEV07 (Zeus) i managed to escape him ( i had 4/10 health) i jumped in to the portal were the spear of olympus appears, i noticed we had 7960 to theirs 7980 so from there i ran to get a chest which i managed to get to right before the hades dev attacked meSmiley Happy
Message 62 of 72 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Apr 6, 2013

some one called me fat online today Smiley Sad

Message 63 of 72 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Apr 6, 2013

@stripe

Yeah Dev05 had a mic. i think they could only use one mic cause they where all in the same room i could hear the others talkin in the backgroupd so there would have been the too much feedback.....i tried to get an answer for when the patch comes out after the game but all he said was this month....seeing as its the 5th thats still a big area but hey its better then nothin lol. 

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 64 of 72 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^i got told that i was a worthless player today despite being among the best support warriors i know..........went 11-0......and Ive kept a team from getting a single death before. so yeah.........I sure want to go back and play now. pfft after getting told that support players arent good for anything

needless to say im rather annoyed (hurt too) that someone would say this to me considering everything I do as a support.....

Dude you were awesome in the games we played together. Thx again for the heals; definitely helped avoid death quite a bit. It's a rare thing to find support players nowadays; you make them proud! Sent you a friend request btw.

PsychoSavage wrote:

I played the devs in Favor of the gods 4v4. I was originally in matchmaking with stripesmarine poseidon4ever and djmadcow but they got booted or something.....I was really looking forward to fighting you guys. but after you guys left you were replaced by the devs. i was with some randoms and we won by 50 points. it was awesome. If i didnt see stripes, poseidon, or djmadcows name i was beginning to think you guys dont play cause ive never seen you lol.

Yeah we must have gotten booted; happened quite a few times before we got into a match. I did notice getting into the 8 player matches was a little bit easier yesterday... or maybe it's just me Smiley Tongue. Still room for improvement though.

Glad you got a chance to play the Devs. Sounds like it was a great match!

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 65 of 72 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Ok so what happened  did not see one  Dev and  was all set up and  ready with my 4  man team , to kick some  butt. Ask around and  everyone  said they did not see any Devs either, was this all a  lie?

Message 66 of 72 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

^disturbeddude played with them. You have to get pretty lucky to find a specific group with this game's matchmaking Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 67 of 72 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 6, 2013
I do not think so....
Message 68 of 72 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

Apr 6, 2013

^there have also been other posters in various threads screaming abt their games with them XD

> might have to go digging for them now tho

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 69 of 72 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 6, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:
@p4e

You Are Worth The World To Me .

*cozy hugs p4e .Lol