No, it'd be unfair for the rest of the gladiators. The dual sword(in my Japanese sport it's called Nito) is already in Hercules' Forum and can be granted only for a limited time. This alone can kill everyone in a flash.
Hey I just wanted to drop off my thoughts on the Beta..
1) I thought it was fantastic, played very smooth.
2) Leveling up and selecting abilities and so on needs to be redesigned. It got confusing knowing what abilities Iactually had equipped. Also font was way too small.
3) Seemed to have inconsistency with grapple length, but also was very annoying when you were in the air attacking and a guy on the ground would swing and magically hit you down. If i'm in the air I would think he should only hit me if he jumps and swings as well.
What I'd like to see in the final installment
1) The weapon spawn of hermes boots and or the chaos blades was a great game changer. More weapon spawn like the cestus would be awesome.
2) Variety in warrior body size, sometimes it got confusing who was who on the field. Perhaps female warriors for our female players.
3) More cameos in levels such as hercules in favor of the gods.
4) Balance class system, not sure if it wsa just me but zues's moves were way better and more effective than ares magic and special moves.
5) Survival mode!!!
The Beta was fun, I don't remember having this much fun in an online component. This was until the very end of the Beta. This is when a problem rose from the very depths of Hades. When looking for a match at the beginning of the Beta it was quick and easy. At the end I wasn't able to get in one because of what felt like a region based restriction. I am from Mexico City and judging from the sounds that obviously came from someone who had a headset and was speaking in Spanish, I quickly figured out I was playing only against mexicans. I really hope that this issue is dealed with before the game releases or after it does because the multiplayer component of the game is something more than just another game mode, and it would be horrible if it got ruined by something as stupid as this.
Big time God of War fan! At first I was kind of scared at the idea of multiplayer but the team at Santa Monica have proven more than once that everything they do is high quality. Nice work. You guys inspire me everyday.
Awesome! I just wish I had more time to play. I'm a full time student and work full time, so I only had a few times to play, but it was worth it from what I played. I thought it was kind of odd that the buttons for the campaign (demo) were the same for online play. But I can't wait for my statue and to play the new game in it's entirety. Thanks again for the beta and the demo! I can't get wait!