Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: We're Not Done

Jan 26, 2013

No, it'd be unfair for the rest of the gladiators. The dual sword(in my Japanese sport it's called Nito) is already in Hercules' Forum and can be granted only for a limited time. This alone can kill everyone in a flash. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 74 (485 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Thank you Sackboy, greatly appreciated!

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 74 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7485 posts

Jan 27, 2013

When does the beta ACTUALLY END?

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 74 (451 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 28, 2013

my name is daniel and this may be stupid but the multiplayer game, is that on the ps3 , like can i download on psn? ive been seraching forever

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 74 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 28, 2013

how do i ply the beta 

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 74 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Jan 28, 2013
The beta has been over with since the 12th of this month I think.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 74 (399 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Hey I just wanted to drop off my thoughts on the Beta..

1) I thought it was fantastic, played very smooth. 

2) Leveling up and selecting abilities and so on needs to be redesigned. It got confusing knowing what abilities Iactually had equipped. Also font was way too small. 

3) Seemed to have inconsistency with grapple length, but also was very annoying when you were in the air attacking and a guy on the ground would swing and magically hit you down. If i'm in the air I would think he should only hit me if he jumps and swings as well. 

What I'd like to see in the final installment

1) The weapon spawn of hermes boots and or the chaos blades was a great game changer. More weapon spawn like the cestus would be awesome.

2) Variety in warrior body size, sometimes it got confusing who was who on the field. Perhaps female warriors for our female players. 

3) More cameos in levels such as hercules in favor of the gods. 

4) Balance class system, not sure if it wsa just me but zues's moves were way better and more effective than ares magic and special moves. 

5) Survival mode!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 74 (372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 29, 2013

The Beta was fun, I don't remember having this much fun in an online component. This was until the very end of the Beta. This is when a problem rose from the very depths of Hades. When looking for a match at the beginning of the Beta it was quick and easy. At the end I wasn't able to get in one because of what felt like a region based restriction. I am from Mexico City and judging from the sounds that obviously came from someone who had a headset and was speaking in Spanish, I quickly figured out I was playing only against mexicans. I really hope that this issue is dealed with before the game releases or after it does because the multiplayer component of the game is something more than just another game mode, and it would be horrible if it got ruined by something as stupid as this.

Big time God of War fan! At first I was kind of scared at the idea of multiplayer but the team at Santa Monica have proven more than once that everything they do is high quality. Nice work. You guys inspire me everyday.

Ω

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 74 (351 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Awesome! I just wish I had more time to play. :smileyfrustrated: I'm a full time student and work full time, so I only had a few times to play, but it was worth it from what I played. I thought it was kind of odd that the buttons for the campaign (demo) were the same for online play.  But I can't wait for my statue and to play the new game in it's entirety. Thanks again for the beta and the demo!  I can't get wait!

TheSamps believes in" Death, Before Dishonor"
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 74 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 5, 2013
God of war team here's some real feedback from a hardcore gamer but more important a god of war fan. To start the control of any game is most important so with that in mind you guys nailed it so now what's left is combat and camera pans. Then with all glitz and glamour the game has to be fun not just the kind fun that's average but on an epic level that defines god of war. As far as balance pros and cons issue, I would say its as close to perfect as can be. But to nit-pick ares may be a tad bit over powered and some moves may to much priority all ares favor but still not really a major issue. In conclusion the game seems like the best god of war to date including single player (I got total recall just for the demo to see if the promised goods could hold up), to those of you who haven't played it.....wow great job guys. God of war is reference better yet the blueprint to make a blockbuster game. Other game devs take note. I did max out at 30 in the beta very hard to put the controller down Feeze__ psn
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 74 (195 Views)
0 Likes