PSN ID: dividedbyn1ght

MODE Playing: Team Favor of the Gods

TYPE OF BUG:

• Graphical
  • Gameplay
  • HUD/interface
  • Exploit

FREQUENCY: Not very often.

Have you tried to reproduce the bug? If so, how reliably can you reproduce it?

No, I have not tried to reproduce the bug.

Please describe the bug in detail: Weapons that give you a temporary buff, ex) Blade of Athena L1 + Triangle, when using that move and you see the aura that appears below your character. If these weapon moves/abilites are used right before someone lands a killing blow on you, the aura persists thru death. After respawning, I reused the L1 + Triangle move/ability to see if it would remove the aura and it didn't. It lasted for the entire game.

I am not sure whether the aura's buff persisted for the entire match along with the aura but the above bug could possibly be an exploit if the buff persists through the entire match like the aura does.

Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Re: Weapon Aura bug

Dec 19, 2012
I've experienced a similar bug a few times, except it didn't last the entire game. I would use the ability as soon as I was about to die, and see it active after I respawn. The effect lasted as long as it normally does, however. This also happens when using items.
Message 2 of 3 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

Re: Weapon Aura bug

Dec 19, 2012
just chiming in on this, I've noticed this too, but with a fire on my player. lasted rest of the game, but I didn't die since then so I dont know if it would have gone away.

Message 3 of 3 (84 Views)
0 Likes