I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Re: .What God Alliance Will You Choose.

Jan 30, 2013
I will go for Zeus first then Poseidon or Hades i dont really give a **bleep** about ares
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 31 of 41 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Buy1Get1Free0 wrote:

Is it me or all the people who start the topic who god u gonna go 2 is going with Hades lol

They'll all get over it. Like I've said many times, people like him cause he "looks cool".

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 32 of 41 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 30, 2013

almost every one on the forum is hades but me and a few others are poseidon I heard about a few ares and ive only seen one zeus

Message 33 of 41 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I think most people on the forum will be Hades/ Poseidon because most have played the beta. We have seen what Ares and Zeus has to offer ( even though its a fraction of whats to come). I figured most would lean towards Hades, since he his pretty bad **bleep**. I originally was going to be Hades, but after using Ares in the beta and seeing how most people are going to be Hades, I will stick with Ares.

But either way, I will level up each God and each weapon sooner or later Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 41 (193 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 30, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

I think most people on the forum will be Hades/ Poseidon because most have played the beta. We have seen what Ares and Zeus has to offer ( even though its a fraction of whats to come). I figured most would lean towards Hades, since he his pretty bad **bleep**. I originally was going to be Hades, but after using Ares in the beta and seeing how most people are going to be Hades, I will stick with Ares.

But either way, I will level up each God and each weapon sooner or later Smiley Happy

That's why I'm hoping Hades isn't what most people want him to be. I hope Ares remains the power house.. Remains.. why did I use that word.

Message 35 of 41 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

That's why I'm hoping Hades isn't what most people want him to be. I hope Ares remains the power house.. Remains.. why did I use that word.

Yea, they need to fix the damage done by other gods. Ares did a good amount of damage in the beta, but Zeus was not far from doing the same amount of damage.

Both Hades and Poseidon look good, their gear looks amazing Smiley Happy. I played Ares alot in the beta and as much as I want to try out Hades and Poseidon, I tend to go with something no one else goes for. Who knows, once I see the next 2 God trailers I may change my mind. I am more of a offense player, so I know Ares will always be a good decision.

Message 36 of 41 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 30, 2013
^That's exactly how I am, I tend to choose something that is least popular. I don't mind it in this case, but I dislike seeing every one going with Hades when I KNOW they'll change their minds a week or so after playing. I've seen it too often to not consider it.
I hope Ares is a hard-hitter, only makes sense.

Message 37 of 41 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

I think I'm going to stick with Zeus, but I have always liked Hades more but I will have to see what he has up his sleeve. I dont think I will choose Poseidon or Ares, but I could be wrong. I'm basically going to choose the one I feel most comfortable with.

signature.jpg

Message 38 of 41 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Well looks can be deceiving lol

Message 39 of 41 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Not sure if they are posting on here but many people were Zeus in the beta. If his magic is a devastating as it was in the beta then I see a lot of people going with him.  You might not openly admit that in a forum of hardcore fans or gamers.

Just remember we'll have a lot of dedicated fans of the series that don't really like to get on forums too. So who knows what will happen.

I do see them changing if they get stomped by a certain few players that have the same allegiance. Surprisingly the battle mechanics in this game were pretty tight. You couldn't just attack with one or two buttons for l0ng periods of time and be successful. The magic of Zeus was formidable but if you had skill you could get around most of them using it. ( There were some that were just beastly at it).

Message 40 of 41 (123 Views)
0 Likes