Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: What's going on?!

Apr 23, 2013

KritaCal wrote:

BabyDreadz wrote:

the ticker counts down to 1 and then it kicks me back to the waiting lobby with only me being there until more players join. After that the process starts over again. It doesn't happen all the time but it's been happening enough lately to interfere with my playtime. :smileysad:

It works like this, if there are only 7 players in a Team Favor match or CTF, the game will kick out 1 random player if an 8th person does not join in order to keep the teams balanced once the game begins. You just may have been that unlucky person

It's not a random player, it's the 7th player who enters the lobby. If you end up being the 6th, you're safe from being the one that's booted. I watched and noticed that as the lobby populates, each time it had to kick a player, it kicked the last person to show up on the list along with the 8th player if they hadn't ENTERED the lobby (their name was in gray when the countdown hit 10)

Message 11 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Re: What's going on?!

Apr 23, 2013

@KritaCal Well that makes sense but they should have a notifier telling us that we've been kicked out do to balancing. It's very misleading at first otherwise.

Message 12 of 12 (42 Views)
0 Likes