Apr 03 2013
By: Legionario-Cero Splicer 64 posts

What's the fastest way to level up?

[ Edited ]
16 replies 6920 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

I'm looking for the mode that gives the most/fastest exp possible, people have mentioned trial of the gods, but I'm just not good at that, I'm never able to finish it, even after looking at videos and tips and such I still can't finish it, and running the trial of the gods and losing after few rounds only gives me maximum of 1500 exp, most of the times less, I also noticed how trial of the gods takes minimum like 20 minutes, and that's for the easier arenas, desert of the souls takes more like 30 min+ to finish, so I find it odd how that would give more exp than for example  2 vs 2 team favour of the gods that takes for about 5-10 min to finish.

so anyway, what would be the best/fastest way to farm exp?

Message 1 of 17 (6,920 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: What's the fastest way to level up?

Apr 3, 2013

Just play multiplayer.  You'll generally earn more xp than trying to slog through Trial of the Gods and, like you noticed, it's in shorter rounds.

The better you get at multiplayer, the more xp you'll probably earn.  Just play, have fun and you'll level up as you do so.  I don't think there are any real tried and true farming methods short of doing a 4 player Match of Champions with friends who let you kill them, and that's pretty lame.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 2 of 17 (6,905 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Well I have the 48 hour double exp code, that's why I basically made this thread, to see if there is better ways than others.

Message 3 of 17 (6,899 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Legionario-Cero wrote:

Well I have the 48 hour double exp code, that's why I basically made this thread, to see if there is better ways than others.

Well, enjoy it, it does help.  With that 48 hour xp code, I don't think it applies to Trial of the Gods, so multiplayer is definitely the way to go.  

The 2 vs 2 Team Favor of the Gods is a nice mode that's a little more manageable early on since you only have two opponents to really worry about.  Little easier to get the combat mechanics down.  You'll likely be matchmade against rank 30s though, in which case you will get beat down hard.  Sadly, the matchmaking is like this across all multiplayer.

Regular 4v4 Team Favor of the Gods is good for letting you run around grabbing objectives, chests, things that help your team even if you aren't the strongest fighter.   Poseidon is also a good allegiance to choose if you'd like to support your team (you can heal, buff defense, things like that) without having to be a lean, mean killing machine.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Message 4 of 17 (6,887 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Trial of the gods is part of the multi player so it applies to that as well, and I already know those stuff, I have a god maxed out, thanks for your comments and tips tho!

Message 5 of 17 (6,883 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Legionario-Cero wrote:

Trial of the gods is part of the multi player so it applies to that as well, and I already know those stuff, I have a god maxed out, thanks for your comments and tips tho!

Oh, well then yes you do.  Heh.

But as for the xp, I know it says multiplayer, mine did too, but I can tell you it didn't apply to Trial of the Gods.  Either way, you'll rank up faster in multiplayer.

----------------------

Message 6 of 17 (6,880 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Play the game, my job is here done, trololollol.
Message 7 of 17 (6,836 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Apr 3, 2013

The fastest... Hmm... Killing other players

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 8 of 17 (6,827 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Carrioner wrote:

The fastest... Hmm... Killing other players

Agreed

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 9 of 17 (6,794 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Single player Trial of the Gods is the fastest. It's MUCH easier than 2-player co-op and gives loads of XP.

Message 10 of 17 (6,762 Views)