May 15 2013
By: heavybolter50 Splicer 52 posts

When are fix´s coming?

12 replies 229 views Edited May 15, 2013

Allright,Hades bugs alone are startin to get annoying. Life steal,STILL does not give 2 uses!!!

Hades warhammer,STILL not leeching life from its attacks(only charge leech) and Maul...it´s a teleport hammer,so why in the gods name it can be interrupted in mid air??? teleport is not stealth! so it should NOT be interruptable when allready in motion! teleport=materializing and re-materializing in to different location!!! yeah im **bleep** because SSM clearly are not goingto fix anything? or are you?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (229 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: When are fix´s coming?

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

If those were all the downsides of the game. Grapples suck (runners are running even when those losers are in the range of the grapple), matchmaking sucks, walls still save some losers, glitches (I'm still becoming invulnearable in some games), bugs, exploits (Poseidon alligned player with relic of determination. What do you think of this hulking beast with tremendous damage and almost inpenitrable armor). There are over 100500 threads about those things, but SSM is ignoring them. Is there no possible way to deploy at least a hotfix? Is it so hard to read about the problems and fix them (at least some problems). Sometimes I have the feeling, that the game is still in the beta, and I'm testing it for free.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2795 posts

May 15, 2013

soon

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

May 15, 2013

thelesman wrote:

soon

I would be LMAO if this also didn't make me cry, hahaha!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (184 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

May 15, 2013
:smileyvery-happy: hey gypsy is on this soon...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2138 posts

May 15, 2013

The fixes will appear when the second coming of Jesus happens. Keep praying!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
3052 posts

May 15, 2013

heavybolter50 wrote:

Allright,Hades bugs alone are startin to get annoying. Life steal,STILL does not give 2 uses!!!

Hades warhammer,STILL not leeching life from its attacks(only charge leech) and Maul...it´s a teleport hammer,so why in the gods name it can be interrupted in mid air??? teleport is not stealth! so it should NOT be interruptable when allready in motion! teleport=materializing and re-materializing in to different location!!! yeah im **bleep** because SSM clearly are not goingto fix anything? or are you?

We're working on patches now. Keep the feedback coming!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

May 15, 2013
Thanks for replying, also the charge L square from maul is not working.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

May 15, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

Is there anything left to say? I'm pretty sure you've seen all the problems people have with the game. People have even taken to twitter where they've seen tons of complaints directly. I'm sure they could fix them all in a few patches. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3052 posts

May 15, 2013

j0se_tony wrote:

gypsy816 wrote:

Is there anything left to say? I'm pretty sure you've seen all the problems people have with the game. People have even taken to twitter where they've seen tons of complaints directly. I'm sure they could fix them all in a few patches. 

Nothing we can really comment on now but we will include detailed patch notes when available. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (117 Views)
0 Likes