Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Re: Where are my Woman Warriors?

Jan 23, 2013

It is a game based on the Mythology aspect of it not just the armies. They even have the Gods in the game and you aligning your warrior to those gods.  It isn't a historical game anyway.

And for those who don't really want to read or see these threads , you can just not click on them.......

It was in the title, you weren't tricked into clicking one topic and ending up on another.

Message 11 of 58 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jan 23, 2013

rachelnlucas....  rachelnl...  rachel...  Ah ha, you're a female, I see what's going on here.  I'll admit, you have more passion about this subject than I do, you're fighting for a cause, I'm just a IT guy at work waiting for 5:00 to come.  Speaking of those Amazon women, maybe they'll score a nice contract with DC and we'll get Wonder Woman too...  

Message 12 of 58 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Wonder

VanillaBeast wrote:

rachelnlucas....  rachelnl...  rachel...  Ah ha, you're a female, I see what's going on here.  I'll admit, you have more passion about this subject than I do, you're fighting for a cause, I'm just a IT guy at work waiting for 5:00 to come.  Speaking of those Amazon women, maybe they'll score a nice contract with DC and we'll get Wonder Woman too...  

Wonder Woman has no business in GoW -_-

I do like the idea of women warriors though. Aphrodite and Artemis both believed in women strength (though one being through lust and the other through surviving) In some stories Artemis even had a select group of her own female warriors.

I don't think you should have to align yourself with a goddess in order to be a woman in the game though. Like a female player should be allowed with Zeus while a male player, if he so pleased, could align with Artemis. Otherwise, it just gets set up to be bashed because some would either say the female is OP or UP.

I liked Heavenly Sword's rendition on a female warrior because the gameplay was similar to that of GoW but with female bada**ery even though. It also proves that it could be done with this game.

It may be a DLC which if required to pay for would kinda suck but honestly I would just for the variety and those who want to play the game as well.

Message 13 of 58 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Women fighting in the Arena. Women doing brutal kills. A women grabbing a mans head and slamming his body to the ground, then crushing his face. **bleep** lets get real. I have a friend who is a girl and has beat every god of war. She also agrees that women carring huge weapons and burtally fighting to the death in the Arena (Against Men) is silly. This is not TERA, its God Of War.  The game will meet its end when women are added. 

Message 14 of 58 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 23, 2013

kb4983 wrote:

why... must... there... be... so... many... threads... about... the... same... topic.........

Because it's a "hot" topic. :smileywink:

Pun intended.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 15 of 58 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I am female and would just really like customization in the game. It gets really congested in areas and hard to see which guy is mine. It gets so bad to the point where I think I was the one brutally killed when I'm actually the one that got the kill or when I think I'm the one that got the kill and end up being the one that died.

Just some of the justifications for not having females in the game are ridiculous. If you have the opinon that you only want men in the game then fine you have the right to your opinon but the justifications are usually way off base.

They didn't have them- yes they did

Womne being killed brutally will end the game is an awful sight to see...

really? This is the Medusa figure from GoW 3  and when people (Kratos) brutally killed them there wasn't an issue. Give this legs and you have a human female.  

Message 16 of 58 (413 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

I am female and would just really like customization in the game. It gets really congested in areas and hard to see which guy is mine. It gets so bad to the point where I think I was the one brutally killed when I'm actually the one that got the kill or when I think I'm the one that got the kill and end up being the one that died.

Just some of the justifications for not having females in the game are ridiculous. If you have the opinon that you only want men in the game then fine you have the right to your opinon but the justifications are usually way off base.

They didn't have them- yes they did

Womne being killed brutally will end the game is an awful sight to see...

really? This is the Medusa figure from GoW 3  and when people (Kratos) brutally killed them there wasn't an issue. Give this legs and you have a human female.  

The very 'problem' that people have is visible(the twins:smileywink: ) but since she's not human, it's fine. Throw armor on to cover her up, there should be no problem with it.

Stupid? I know. People need to a grow a pair.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 17 of 58 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jan 23, 2013

gaul51xx (soon to be dead man) said:

Women fighting in the Arena. Women doing brutal kills. A women grabbing a mans head and slamming his body to the ground, then crushing his face. **bleep** lets get real. I have a friend who is a girl and has beat every god of war. She also agrees that women carring huge weapons and burtally fighting to the death in the Arena (Against Men) is silly. This is not TERA, its God Of War.  The game will meet its end when women are added. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Rachel, get him!  Go get em girl!

Message 18 of 58 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 23, 2013

kb4983 wrote:

why... must... there... be... so... many... threads... about... the... same... topic.........

Because I was too lazy to search for similar topics, and I'm an egotistical bi-atch, so I thought my words were much more important than everyone else who had already talked about the same topic.  :smileytongue:

Nah, really....I'm just not in forums much, so I don't know a whole lot about forum ethics.

Message 19 of 58 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 23, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

You've obviously never seen some of the women I trained side-by-side with when I was in the Army.  The women in the Marines are even more badass.  Guess who out-performed every single person in our Company during physical training tests.....a 19-year-old girl.

Message 20 of 58 (388 Views)
0 Likes