Splicer
50 posts

Re: Where are my Woman Warriors?

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

Yea but why would they have us pay to be the opposite sex?? That would just be weird LOL, if anything have DLC focused more on females than males (since they already have pre-order bonus' and more)

what do you think??

elite-predator26-okia photo EP-okia_zpsc5dc3e5a.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 58 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

I kinda like the idea of paying for genders. It's more unique :smileyhappy:

I'd gladly pay for it if it costed around $2-$3

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 58 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 24, 2013

I don't think certain customization should have to be paid for. It is a game feature that is in need of implementation due to the way you can lose your champion in scrambles.  I think at the very least we need to be able to change skin tone.  This directly effects game play so they need to do something.  Give a option of 10 skin tones ( wide range) and then sell packs of like 5 tones for $.99  .

As for it seeming to be high demand and a hot topic.  If they made it $.99  to change your gender or for certain color packs , since it is such a desirable feature in the game I could see them making a few thousand dollars easily this way.  I'd only support this if they see how popular it is by this tactic and introduce it in the next game right off the bat as a feature you bought with your game.

With respect to another weapon class just for females. It seems like a really good idea but I could also see future arguments for them being either over/under powered. If you did or didn't pay for the gender it would still cause someone gripping.  Chain blades are super awesome though.  They have women body builders.  Just the ones that what to run around with big bulking hammers can be body builder types.  Same with the guys, if you want a quicker more stealthy champion, he'd lose bulk and strength.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 58 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Chain blades, wouldn't those have ridiculous range?

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 58 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Possibly.  Could be speed weapon with a little  range. In theory you would have speed , range advantage but it wouldn't be as powerful so most of the attacks would be able to be blocked/parry. ( At least how I envision it)  But some of the swords and hammers have ungodly range as well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 24, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

Possibly.  Could be speed weapon with a little  range. In theory you would have speed , range advantage but it wouldn't be as powerful so most of the attacks would be able to be blocked/parry. ( At least how I envision it)  But some of the swords and hammers have ungodly range as well. 

Gladiator Hammer... and yes I guess so. I always pick the female thief in RPG's and stuff, so I'd deffinitely use a class like this.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 58 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 24, 2013

They should have female warrior just look at Athena~ goddess of Wisdom, war, and crafts. 

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 58 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Well, you could just get the CE for $20 more and get all future dlc for free :smileyhappy:

Plus loads of other awesome stuff, including a Kratos statue.

It's a really good price considering that the dlc alone will probably be at least $20-30 by the time it's all released!

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 58 (67 Views)
0 Likes