Sackboy
458 posts

Re: Where are my Woman Warriors?

Jan 23, 2013

It's OK Dreissea, with all that cooking and cleaning you're supposed to be doing during the day, we don't expect you to know much about forums and such things.  It's all good girl.  

Message 21 of 58 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Jan 23, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

It's OK Dreissea, with all that cooking and cleaning you're supposed to be doing during the day, we don't expect you to know much about forums and such things.  It's all good girl.  

You sir, have got guts. O.O

Erebus..jpg
Message 22 of 58 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 23, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

XD  Okay, that seriously made me rofl.  *high five!

Message 23 of 58 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 23, 2013

disturbeddude101 wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

You sir, have got guts. O.O

It's extremely hard to offend me, fortunately.  Being the only female in a platoon of over 50 men will do that to a lady.  Smiley Tongue

Message 24 of 58 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jan 23, 2013
VanillaBeast wrote:

Dreissea wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________

I thought for sure you were gonna come at me with great vengeance and fury, but you realized I was joking... well played.

PS - I was gonna mention the bedroom, but I don't know you that well yet, that comes later.

Message 25 of 58 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 23, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:
VanillaBeast wrote:

Dreissea wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________

I thought for sure you were gonna come at me with great vengeance and fury, but you realized I was joking... well played.

PS - I was gonna mention the bedroom, but I don't know you that well yet, that comes later.

I always go straight for the throat:  Barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen = a woman's place.  Smiley Tongue

Message 26 of 58 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 23, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

gaul51xx (soon to be dead man) said:

Women fighting in the Arena. Women doing brutal kills. A women grabbing a mans head and slamming his body to the ground, then crushing his face. **bleep** lets get real. I have a friend who is a girl and has beat every god of war. She also agrees that women carring huge weapons and burtally fighting to the death in the Arena (Against Men) is silly. This is not TERA, its God Of War.  The game will meet its end when women are added. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Rachel, get him!  Go get em girl!

I respect his right to his opinon. He just doesn't like the idea and that is his right. No silly justifications just thinks it is silly. I have an issue with it will end the game if they add women champions comment .  I just really think customization needs to happen.

Message 27 of 58 (148 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013
Dreissea wrote:

I always go straight for the throat:  Barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen = a woman's place.  :smileytongue:

Lol, nice.  You, sexy thang, are getting friend invite tonight...

And if you seen me in real life, I'm sure there's something else you'd go straight for first.

Message 28 of 58 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I am totally for the idea of female worriers, I think it would add little more...Visual appeal to the game xD, i've always liked if games had a choice between men and female and this game shouldn't be different.

elite-predator26-okia photo EP-okia_zpsc5dc3e5a.jpg
Message 29 of 58 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jan 23, 2013

lol calm down ladies I am just stating my opinion. But hey you are right, I bet the girls in the army are badass. Lol Im just a D1 football player not a soldier. Im just a mindless brute who is sexist lol. Just as I find it impossible for women to hit a running back as hard as I can, I also find it impossible for women to enter the arena with men (Gladiators) and win. 

Message 30 of 58 (125 Views)
0 Likes