Splicer
49 posts

Re: Where are my Woman Warriors?

Jan 24, 2013

I think daggers are more apporpriate for a female class.

Daggers would require getting exceptionally close to the competition.  While I'm not saying I oppose this idea, if daggers would be the specialized weapon for women, then I think they would need a slight edge speed-wise.  Of course, my speciality is RPGs, so I'm thinking of theif vs warrior.  XD

@DaJizzle

I love your ideas!  I think chain blades would be cool (for females and males actually....)

I realize that this may be a futile effort, but one can only hope that the dev team will bring women warriors into the arena sometime in the future.

Message 41 of 58 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Daggers + Speed, seems fair enough Smiley Wink

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 42 of 58 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 24, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@d1v4d

Daggers could work very well. But I think if female warriors are implemented, they need to be unique and not just a female skin added onto the already existing male warrior.

By adding a new weapon it just creates more hassle and problems for the developers which we don't want, like yea we all would like to see an agile female with little weapons that do fast attacks, however this is a game,females could be holding a ball and chain, anything is possible I would rather have a female warrior wielding a war-hammer, than have no females at all, you know what im saying

elite-predator26-okia photo EP-okia_zpsc5dc3e5a.jpg
Message 43 of 58 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 24, 2013
@Dreissea

Thanks! The passion of the actual female warriors attracted me to this thread. In Heavenly Sword, Nariko's weapon served as both a heavy and chain blades. Daggers would be cool, but chain blades or "whip blades" would make those women extra deadly in battle.

And I think these "whip blades" should stay exclusive to women because of they're an elegant weapon and we all know how "elegance" was portrayed in Greek mythology. Just ask Aphrodite, one of the most "elegant" yet one of most deadly due to her cunning expertise. Smiley Happy
Message 44 of 58 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 24, 2013

elite-predator26 wrote:

DaJizzle wrote:
@d1v4d

Daggers could work very well. But I think if female warriors are implemented, they need to be unique and not just a female skin added onto the already existing male warrior.

By adding a new weapon it just creates more hassle and problems for the developers which we don't want, like yea we all would like to see an agile female with little weapons that do fast attacks, however this is a game,females could be holding a ball and chain, anything is possible I would rather have a female warrior wielding a war-hammer, than have no females at all, you know what im saying

True enough.  I as well would rather have female characters before even beginning to worry about what weapons they'd be using.  I rarely use hammers regardless.  I tend to be a leap in, attack, dodge out sort of fighter.  Hammer makes you too slow.

Suppose we should worry about getting females added to the game at some point, and worry about weapons later.  Smiley Tongue

Message 45 of 58 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Dreissea wrote:

elite-predator26 wrote:

DaJizzle wrote:
@d1v4d

True enough.  I as well would rather have female characters before even beginning to worry about what weapons they'd be using.  I rarely use hammers regardless.  I tend to be a leap in, attack, dodge out sort of fighter.  Hammer makes you too slow.

Suppose we should worry about getting females added to the game at some point, and worry about weapons later.  Smiley Tongue

You know it girl Smiley Wink

Message 46 of 58 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 24, 2013

To tell you the truth adding females will add more customization to the game but its more about gameplay than customization and also the game is called "God of War" not "Goddess of War" and most females in the game are showing there **bleep** and acting like sluts rather than being warriors.

(No offence to women anywhere)

Message 47 of 58 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 24, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Dreissea wrote:

elite-predator26 wrote:

DaJizzle wrote:
@d1v4d

You know it girl Smiley Wink

'ya know it!'

at this point i don't even care if the females have the male armor..At some point there armor will have to come off during executions Smiley Wink

elite-predator26-okia photo EP-okia_zpsc5dc3e5a.jpg
Message 48 of 58 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 24, 2013

'ya know it!'

at this point i don't even care if the females have the male armor..At some point there armor will have to come off during executions Smiley Wink

happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

Message 49 of 58 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Well female warriors could be in already for all we know they could be just hiding them from us or they could always do DLC which is highly possible if people want female warriors badly enough.
Message 50 of 58 (152 Views)