Apr 09 2013
By: Ex3-Graphics First Son 1 posts

Which God should I chose to get to level 40 first?

2 replies 312 views Edited Apr 9, 2013
So I am probably one of the few that is addicted to the multiplayer game play. I fight I do trial of the gods. And have all the item but the spear of destiny, barbarian hammers, and griffon pants. I have 3 out of the 4 gods at lvl 30 and I realize that getting to lvl 40 will take some time. The problem is I can't decide which to get stuck on to get to lvl 40 to, Hades, Areas or Poseidon? My Zeus is about 23 so ill focus on that till update comes out. So if the people of the GWA community could help me deiced witch would be better At lvl 40 or will be faster to do so. If you could please comment on your favorite god and the reason why you think it's the best would help al lot because I just don't know.
Message 1 of 3 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: Which God should I chose to get to level 40 first?

Apr 9, 2013
Ares, but choose him only after you leveled Zeus to 40..
Message 2 of 3 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: Which God should I chose to get to level 40 first?

Apr 9, 2013

Really comes down to your personal preference when picking a main, I thought I'd stick with Poseidon at first as I had played the beta and felt I'd spent enough with Ares and Zeus as it is but as I got to playing each god my preferences began to change Smiley Tongue Hades was enjoyable maybe a bit more easier to abuse due to an item glitch but that's how he is so players that aren't familiar with the gow style can pick him and feel comfortable getting use to it. I myself will be sticking  Zeus cause overall he has become my favorite to play as though I don't magic abuse or stuff like that I usually go with the tide of the battle and try to keep an open mind xD

Message 3 of 3 (277 Views)
0 Likes