Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: Will there be a Clan System in GOW: Ascension?

Jan 15, 2013

If they add a clan system I want into [BHD] 

photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 31 of 42 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I would also lie to see a clan system put in place where you can challenge other clans with rankings and what not, would be cool.

Message 32 of 42 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Please don't call it CLAN. Clan is something for regular video game soldiers. Here in God of War we are GLADIATORS and FIGHTERS so please, if you planning to do something like that I strongly suggest to call it as "HOUSE of" or "GLADIATOR SCHOOL X".
This game is for MATURE AUDIENCE so I stronlgy recommend that Santa Monica and Sony don't give attention to under age fans that want "Call of Duty: Pop Corn" instead the great quality, ideas and historic concept that only God of War have.
PLEASE, I'M BEGGING TO YOU GUYS DO NOT START TO DEVELOP GOD OF WAR FOR THE UNDER AGE. Can you image a Skate Park as Arena? That is for kids again and it is so wrong as well.

Please keep bringing quality for the God of War fans, we don;t like pop corn or skate parks.

Message 33 of 42 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I like popcorn and skate parks, but would like some clan implementation. Legion, house, trivlbe, all sound like good alternatives for 'clans'.

this is me helping
Message 34 of 42 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Looks like we are getting closer!

Message 35 of 42 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Yea i remember back when i was a young whimper snapper and we started the movement. 80 years have passed since then. But in all seriousness im also glad progress is being made even if its taking while.
Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 36 of 42 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Mar 27, 2013

YES! Clans will be great for this game. I think its very important to have clans it will keep this game alive for years. I played Team Fortress and Counter-Strike in clans when i was a kid and people still play it just because of clan battles and things. This game is perfect for clans, im sure it cant be that hard to add that option......

Message 37 of 42 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 27, 2013

metlgearsolid200 wrote:
I'm the one starting the clan (END) lol. We know there will be a Party system but to have a Clan system would be even better!

^ The Boss !

The Erebus Legion .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 38 of 42 (64 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48860 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Lybiz wrote:

Please don't call it CLAN. Clan is something for regular video game soldiers. Here in God of War we are GLADIATORS and FIGHTERS so please, if you planning to do something like that I strongly suggest to call it as "HOUSE of" or "GLADIATOR SCHOOL X".
This game is for MATURE AUDIENCE so I stronlgy recommend that Santa Monica and Sony don't give attention to under age fans that want "Call of Duty: Pop Corn" instead the great quality, ideas and historic concept that only God of War have.
PLEASE, I'M BEGGING TO YOU GUYS DO NOT START TO DEVELOP GOD OF WAR FOR THE UNDER AGE. Can you image a Skate Park as Arena? That is for kids again and it is so wrong as well.

Please keep bringing quality for the God of War fans, we don;t like pop corn or skate parks.

Those suggestions are just fine with me, call it a clan, a corp, a dojo, a house, whatever they want as long as we can group up with our gaming pals and identify ourselves as being grouped up!

Message 39 of 42 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Yes I would also like 2 see sum 8 v 8 going on with clan tags included also. Plus being able 2 have sum local and private matchmaking so we can play against another clan whenever we want. Also, clan rankings to see whos on top that would be gr8.
Erebus Is The Ish :smileyhappy:
Message 40 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes