Reply
Splicer
Registered: 08/10/2013
Offline
68 posts
 

Re: YAY GODLY GAUNTLETS :D

Aug 13, 2013

But I heard it sells stuff for like half the price or even more

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 39 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: YAY GODLY GAUNTLETS :D

Aug 13, 2013

Looks like I'm late for this LOL.......anway......Nemean Cestus uppercut actually looks more likre a Launcher than a Special cause it's going straight up.......but this would mean an Anti Air Launcher.....and all Gauntlets seem to have chains so.......you so know I'm using the Specials to take advantage of missed parries!

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 39 (207 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/05/2013
Offline
134 posts
 

Re: YAY GODLY GAUNTLETS :D

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

"We've also got a few additional DLC surprises included with the Gauntlet Pack bundle"

 

I assume one of these surprises will be an XP boost, like a couple of the other bundles had. Wonder what else, seen as they say "a few".

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 39 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/22/2012
Offline
3408 posts
 

Re: YAY GODLY GAUNTLETS :D

Aug 13, 2013
maybe the gauntlet pack will come with a glitches 10XP!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 39 (180 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/15/2013
Offline
211 posts
 

Re: YAY GODLY GAUNTLETS :D

Aug 13, 2013
@air
That would be the sexy time lol
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 39 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/25/2013
Online
11583 posts
 

Re: YAY GODLY GAUNTLETS :D

Aug 13, 2013

EmulsionMonkey wrote:

"We've also got a few additional DLC surprises included with the Gauntlet Pack bundle"

 

I assume one of these surprises will be an XP boost, like a couple of the other bundles had. Wonder what else, seen as they say "a few".


olympus armors lol?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 39 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1343 posts
 

Re: YAY GODLY GAUNTLETS :D

Aug 13, 2013

Olympus armors with the gauntlets would be sick-- I am also extremely happy they announced another bundle of 6 gauntlets--- make no mistake.. there will be another god specific gauntlet for each god in the second bundle... to make it even with spears/lances swords/blades, hammers and mauls... anyone know what they should be called?? Gauntlets for level 9 version, respectively.. and what is another name for medieval/mythological/gladiator  style brass kuckles??  Maybe, Iron Fists of Poseidon/Zeus/Hades/Ares ?? 

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 39 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: YAY GODLY GAUNTLETS :D

Aug 13, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

Olympus armors with the gauntlets would be sick-- I am also extremely happy they announced another bundle of 6 gauntlets--- make no mistake.. there will be another god specific gauntlet for each god in the second bundle... to make it even with spears/lances swords/blades, hammers and mauls... anyone know what they should be called?? Gauntlets for level 9 version, respectively.. and what is another name for medieval/mythological/gladiator  style brass kuckles??  Maybe, Iron Fists of Poseidon/Zeus/Hades/Ares ?? 


Cestus obviously even though Cestus of/X God Cestus sounds too weird for me unlike Nemean Cestus......Zeustean Cestus? LOL......and it might be the other pics we saw, Sphynx, Apollo, Typhon and Siren......even Zeus Gauntlet took the Siren Scream :/

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 39 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
492 posts
 

Re: YAY GODLY GAUNTLETS :D

Aug 13, 2013
So sick of paying grrrrrrrrr SSM. I've already paid for 2 copies for this game and I love it. Bit I've bought gta5 and FF14 price worth in dlc for this game. I've invested so much in this game I can given justify selling or stop playing. In the future there be one lonely warrior with his mantle blowing in the wind in the desert of lost souls. And that lost soul will b me :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 39 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes