Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 28 2013
By: Thanatos_Mortis Sackboy 494 posts

Your Favorite Weapon

[ Edited ]
20 replies 315 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

Hello Warriors...I hope you all are doing well in your conquests to become Champions of the Gods...Time for a Daily Question!

Out of all The Weapons in The GOW multiplayer Which weapon is your favorite? Be Sure to include why It's your favorite... 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Re: Your Favorite Weapon

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Maul of Poseidon, love making them whirlpools, plus it looks bad-a s s

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (313 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Blade Of Athen is best

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Mar 28, 2013
@Rino100 Why?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Mar 28, 2013

You :mantongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Mar 28, 2013
@FieryCaptain

Lol As fun as it is to stand back & watch me kill the other team while you complete objectives ..I do not count as a weapon...lol
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Good ol' Lance of Hades. Love it with my life.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 28, 2013

THis is a tough one...I haven't used them all yet so I can't really say but I did have the most fun with the Maul of Poseidon. Making life difficult for the opposing players is fun. Whirlwinds ALL DAY! And sometimes, sucking them into traps is just a BLAST lol

I did also enjoy the Lance of Hades and the Zeus sword that let you do block breaker/ringout combos (Blade or Sword I forget which)

Hades Lance because healing and leeching can be fun. Almost negates his low physical defense and some cool combos and ringout can ensue.

Zeus Sword because it was just fun going around slashing people with unblockable hits lol

Oh and the Helios hammer can be quite fun lol I AM BLIND!!!!!!!! [ringout] WHAT!?

I'll revive this thread after I've given all the weapons a fair shake...answers WILL change.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I prefer the Sword class, but I have no idea which specific sword I prefer. I switch between The Cronos Blade, The Blade of Athena and both Hades swords a bunch, they're all a lot of fun to play with.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I have only played with Poseidon in the full game so far-- Zeus and Ares in the Beta-- I have now tried every weapon available to Poseidon-- I really like the War Hammer because of its heals/ huge co-op shoulder jump smash attack ( I think I would have to go with this one first)  I would say the Lance of Poseidon was better but I like trial of the Gods-- and for some reason the heal/magic regen ring aka Triangle + L1 Does not heal or regen any mana for your teammate at level 2-- I am not sure if this is a Glitch or what-- I just really like running into a battle and totally turning the tide of it with a couple stomps with the War Hammer or the Lances Circle of Frost.  Other than that I would have to say the Blade of poseidon because of the mana regen.  Those are my top 3 at the moment-- I havent even TRIED any other *any-god weapons* only the 300th spear-- which is Ok.. it is level 2 for me atm.  Least Favorite weapon I have played with so far is probably the Maul of Poseidon -- Ironically this is alot of peoples favorite-- I just prefer elemental dmg attacks over physical! 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (250 Views)
0 Likes