Apr 01 2013
By: Maz-Adaz97 Lombax Warrior 169 posts

ZEUS WEAPONS

15 replies 291 views Edited Apr 1, 2013

Any tips on Zeus's weapons, I was a bit let down, don't know if its just me. So far the spear of zeus seems best. Im level 27 so everything works for me, except one blade through treasure chests.

Message 1 of 16 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: ZEUS WEAPONS

Apr 1, 2013

Ok, after this game, i came to the conclusion that the spear of zeus is beast. The stun special (L1 S) helps a lot when dodging, or trying to get mana. It also deals some decent damage. The L1 /\ special deals a good amount of damage and allows  a 100% grapple everytime. The downside to it is that the L1 /\ can be prevented easily if anyone hits me while im performing it, it goes away. Best thing to do is perform it while jumping so you dont get hit.

Message 2 of 16 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Well, I haven't decided which one to use yet (Sword or Cronos Blade), but I was recommended to use the Spear of Zeus. I'll check that out.

I can say that both Sword and Cronos blade are great, I just need to decide which one is better overall.

You can always test them. Since you don't have the Cronos blade yet, try out the Sword of Zeus. Or continue with the Spear.

But trust me, Zeus is powerful (magically). However, he's weak.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 3 of 16 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Apr 1, 2013

I know, but I hated the sword, didnt work for me. Try the spear you wont regret it. Just give it time.

Message 4 of 16 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Yeah, there are 2 things that I don't like in the sword:

1) Ppl go invincible after a couple of hits;
2) Ppl break your stance comboing you, so you lose the special.

I'll probably go for the Cronos or Spear.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 16 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 1, 2013

The Spear of Zeus is awesome if you're able to lock people down with his T attacks.  Plus his abilities are quite useful in a variety of situations.

I've discussed my opinions on the Cronos Blade vs. the Sword of Zeus in another forum, and it just comes down to how you like to play. They're both effective weapons that have great abilities, but it's up to your personal playstyle.  

--------------------------------------------------
"Can you stand on your head?"

photo SparklyKitten3.jpg
Message 6 of 16 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 1, 2013
I'm very curious about the Spear... I'll try that out today or tomorrow.

Message 7 of 16 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11767 posts

Apr 1, 2013

^when I got zeus maxed.....it was with the spear :smileyhappy: (his early ranks SUUUUUCCCCCCK).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 16 (235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

May 21, 2013
I have been using the soZ for a while and so far it has been the best pve weapon I've already used. It breaks down ppl and mobs' defense and throw them out of the map easily. The L+▲ attack jhas also proved itself to be quite handful in pvp. Any way. I have also tried the SoD and found it to be funny, although I have had some bad moments fighting those mobs fully-equipped in the desert. And yoy guys? Btw.. I haven't tried the spear of zeus yes
Message 9 of 16 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

May 21, 2013
Still a fan of the blade of Zeus. Not the shockwave creating OP bull crap! Run a piece of Artemis armor for some mixed power and go to town on them.
Message 10 of 16 (134 Views)
0 Likes