Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Re: Zeus Allegiance Thread

Apr 3, 2013
Now the question: is 15% of cooldown worth 15% of elemental power?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 11 of 323 (765 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 3, 2013

^only one way to find out: give it a try Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 323 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Honestly if you use a weapon with majic special moces u want to hv both...the problem is u will lack attack and defense...but you cud do majic moves faster...try to hv both
Message 13 of 323 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 3, 2013
The problem is that uping a set to rank 3 takes some time. War Armor starts with 5% Elemental Power and 3% Cooldown. I would sacrifice too much damage to level up this set.

I will do that in time, since I'm finishing to level up Hercules, then I just need Manticore and War Armor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 14 of 323 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Apr 3, 2013

I am a Zeus player also. I run a odd but statistically balanced setup.

Hercules Helm/ sometimes gladiator helm

Hercules Chest
Manticore Legs
Gladiator Sword

Chalice of Ambrosia
Relic of Chance
Lightning balls

This gives me a lot of angles in combat and I usually do very well with it.
With relic of chalice at max there have been occasions where I have been able to use 4 lightning balls in a row, and my melee damage is also good enough to combo enemies down.

Highly recommended if you want to try something a little different.

Message 15 of 323 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Apr 3, 2013

skullsmasuree wrote:
Relic of chance. Asclepius is better if u suck and die a lot

That is far from the truth. Ascelepius is better if you like to play risky. Intentionally let someone weaken you to 20 hp then use your escape. Then the fun begins as you are able to call in a lightning storm about once every 10 seconds.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Message 16 of 323 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Forgot to add if you dont like the Gladiator sword Blade of Zeus is a good substitute for the setup. I wouldnt recommend sword of zeus for this setup that is more for pure elemental builds.
Message 17 of 323 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Intentionally letting someone get you to 20 Hp is a good strategy if you like losing. It doesn't always work and it means avoiding health fountains that other players will get. Ur not getting a lightning storm every 10 seconds. You'll get 1 lightning sto if ur lucky. Then u will die from a world weapon, a trap, or a special.

If you're bad at the game, Ascelep might be good to charge magic in a stun state before u are brutally killed.

The lvl 9 sword can get more kills in less amount of time (higher dps) than the lvl 25 sword which makes it better. I posted the optimal setup for competitive play. Of course people are free to play with a subpar setup for w/e reason. (Fun factor maybe) that is their choice.
Message 18 of 323 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I agree with this guy ^ relic of chance is best lol
Message 19 of 323 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

skullsmasuree wrote:
Intentionally letting someone get you to 20 Hp is a good strategy if you like losing. It doesn't always work and it means avoiding health fountains that other players will get. Ur not getting a lightning storm every 10 seconds. You'll get 1 lightning sto if ur lucky. Then u will die from a world weapon, a trap, or a special.

If you're bad at the game, Ascelep might be good to charge magic in a stun state before u are brutally killed.

The lvl 9 sword can get more kills in less amount of time (higher dps) than the lvl 25 sword which makes it better. I posted the optimal setup for competitive play. Of course people are free to play with a subpar setup for w/e reason. (Fun factor maybe) that is their choice.

Intentionally letting someone get you to 20 Hp is a good strategy unless you are a bad player and can't survive like that. I do this and easily dominate. I couple it with the spear of Zeus. Get my first magic and lighting them, about half their heath is gone. L1+Triangle launches them up, follow by a grapple. By then my magic is recharged again, another lighting storm and they are dead.

I'm not sure about you, but I have been able to survive an entire round numerous times while at 20hp because anytime anyone gets close I suck them in with more magic.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Message 20 of 323 (577 Views)
0 Likes