Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: Zeus Allegiance Thread

Apr 5, 2013

skullsmasuree wrote:
Well that's why. Thanks for being fair. I'm talking 4p MoC which has a higher skill cap.

I don't know about the higher skill, but I play 4 man MoC more than anything else with Asclepius, Reckoning of Zeus and Spear and it's effective as hell.  You're not going to get grappled with low health unless you do something wrong.  

The only time you really lose this way is if lag is simply putting a kink in the works (attacks get ignored, you can't connect, can't grapple and magic somehow misses or gets ignored) or the other guys are in a party and farming / protecting each other.  

It's easier to get ringouts with a sword and you can be that jump cut, square, kick lamer if you like.  I prefer to be the magic spamming low health lamer instead.   Both will get you wins.  If anything, I think it takes much more skill to not be a juggle **bleep** and fight with little to no health for an entire match.

But, most of the loadout suggestions in this thread are valid and worth trying out. 

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 31 of 323 (1,662 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Apr 5, 2013

skullsmasuree wrote:
Well that's why. Thanks for being fair. I'm talking 4p MoC which has a higher skill cap.

I still win more times than not in 4p MOC

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Message 32 of 323 (1,659 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Yeah atch f champions s the mst combat skilled mode and a zeus player with hi majic wud naturally b at a disadvantage..but it can b very fun and you can win...just understand you need to perfectd your cmbat skills but mostly use your majic attack and weapon majic attacks...ares and hades players the most offensive classes hv no majic resist normally so us your majic and hv gd cmbat kills and you can do it
Message 33 of 323 (1,625 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I'm trying out 2 Battle peices and 1 artemis peice with the lvl 9 sword. I'm at 25% physical power and 34% ele power 5% ele resist and 0 physical resist. Im having great success with this because i don't have magic 100% of the time and i need to be able to do some physical damage while keeping a high amount of ele power and i gotta say as long as i can evade/block/parry good enough this setup is wrecking because i still cant blow someone up at 50% hp but also have to physical power to get that person to 50% hp before he does it to me. in one combo rotation i can get them to 50% and if i have magic its over and if im able to get a full 3 waves  l1+triangle i dont even need magic. only downside other then being made of paper is id like a little extra cooldown reduction. do you guys think +15% cooldown is better then -10 ele power and 15 physical power?

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 34 of 323 (1,620 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I created this message to see what you Zeus pleged warriors think the new magic is gonna be, I think he shoud be able to throw a lightning bolt at oppenents, it would stun enemys in a certain radius and do major damage, for Zeus' new item I think the warriors should be able to turn into an eagle and escape battle, also while in this eagle for you gain magic over time.

Ok this is something that I think is personnaly needed, and that thing is an armour update Zeus armour is the ugliest armour in this entire game, i actually think its pretty pethetic its so hard to make my Zeus warrior look cool compared to the other God alligence armours. Im just trying to make some suggestions cause sometimes my Zeus warrior is a complete turn off.

(why not have an armoured toga??)

Message 35 of 323 (1,610 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 6, 2013

^haha I read the turn of part and couldnt help but think of VanillaBeast. So here is my momentary impression of him: So you want armor to turn you on? I suppose that will make it easier to heavy attack/thrust into your enemies with your shining spear of zeus.

>Ok joking aside, you are absolutely right. Zeus armor is hideous and if armor DLC comes.....they should fix it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 323 (1,607 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 6, 2013

This mixture of artemis armor and the blade is a nice idea. The only problem is that it's hard to let go o s SoZ. It silences and ring out so easilly... But I can try anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 37 of 323 (1,596 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Apr 7, 2013

weneed gauntlets in this game especially for Zeus warriors, since it is his main weapon type and it would be cool to f*ck someone up with my fists for the first DLC SMS should add gauntlets, and they should increase cooldown and elemental power

180049-12-1.jpg

Message 38 of 323 (1,577 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 7, 2013
I ve checked.one piece of artemis w soz... Got 36 ea n 22 pa... Not so bad. I guess it s balanced enough...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 39 of 323 (1,562 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Tht wud b kinda cool ut we need maps and CLANS...
Message 40 of 323 (1,547 Views)
0 Likes