My Zeus Loadout:

Weapon: Blade of Athena
Helm: Armor of Artemis
Chest: Armor of Hercules
Legs: Manticore Armor
Magic: Reckoning (lightning circle)
Relic of Chance
Chalice of Ambrosia

I was having a little issues with the cooke cutter Zeus setup and then I added some survivability and physical damage to my setup and now have alot more of  5+ k/d games with 10+ kills. I actually went 23-3 in a MoC last night with this setup. The 21 physical power allows me to easily win fights with no use of magic; as does the physical resist. The 17 or 18 elemental power gives my reckoning moderate damage but mainly serves as a stunlock for me to beat my enemies down. I know opponents hate this because i have been in many fights where I obliterated the enemy without being touched. This loadout also makes it much easier to win battles outnumbered. Your defense will keep you alive, lightning balls will keep enemies lockedup, and the athena sword will replenish you when off CD. There are very little errors with this loadout, try it out and let me know what yall think.

Highly reccomended to anyone that wants to try something new with Zeus.

Diseus
Message 41 of 323 (628 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Re: Zeus Allegiance Thread

Apr 8, 2013

What are the stats on the War armor? My main is a Poseidon so my Zeus i'm leveling for the patch is only level 20 at the moment. I'm running Artemis Helm with Battle Chest/legs and the lvl 9 Sword, so a bit of a mix of phys/magic with the lighting ball spell(perfect spell in my opinion for a zeus mixing dmg types since it locks them up for a combo). But pretty much every single lvl 30 Zeus I see runs War armor, at least partially. So i'm assuming it has somewhat favorable stats

Message 42 of 323 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 8, 2013
war armor is CD and Elemental Power, I personally do not like it. If i was going to pick one full set I would go with hercules or battle armor to be a glass cannon. I like to mix and match though.
Diseus
Message 43 of 323 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

I don't like the war armor either.

Diseus, the build you posted is interessting. I might check it out Smiley Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 44 of 323 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 8, 2013
if you end up liking it do 2s with me. we will be literally unkillable lol and if you have any questions about modifying let me know because if you change one piece you have to change another piece to make up for the lost piece lol.

My psn is my forum name by the way :]
Diseus
Message 45 of 323 (611 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Nice dude, I'll add you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 46 of 323 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Sounds good. All hail Zeus!
Diseus
Message 47 of 323 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Diseus wrote:

My Zeus Loadout:

Weapon: Blade of Athena
Helm: Armor of Artemis
Chest: Armor of Hercules
Legs: Manticore Armor
Magic: Reckoning (lightning circle)
Relic of Chance
Chalice of Ambrosia

I was having a little issues with the cooke cutter Zeus setup and then I added some survivability and physical damage to my setup and now have alot more of  5+ k/d games with 10+ kills. I actually went 23-3 in a MoC last night with this setup. The 21 physical power allows me to easily win fights with no use of magic; as does the physical resist. The 17 or 18 elemental power gives my reckoning moderate damage but mainly serves as a stunlock for me to beat my enemies down. I know opponents hate this because i have been in many fights where I obliterated the enemy without being touched. This loadout also makes it much easier to win battles outnumbered. Your defense will keep you alive, lightning balls will keep enemies lockedup, and the athena sword will replenish you when off CD. There are very little errors with this loadout, try it out and let me know what yall think.

Highly reccomended to anyone that wants to try something new with Zeus.

I really didn't like Athena's blade, but I think the loadout looks interesting, so I might have to give it a go.  I'm all for a team Zeus 2 man Team Favor, too.  Heh.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 48 of 323 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Awesome man, I'll add you when I get the chance.
Diseus
Message 49 of 323 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Apr 9, 2013
@diseus
i see where your getting at with your loadout definetly something refreshing from the good old battle armor, but i find myself playing a more offensive load out because i love the sword of zeus (lvl 25) where i use 2 pieces of war and one battle to boost my elem and cooldown, and it always works for me when i play with another zeus in 2v2 or 4v4(we dominate those lvl 3o ares!) ohh yeahh, all Zeus assemble!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 50 of 323 (575 Views)
0 Likes