Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Re: Zeus Allegiance Thread

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

I wrote up some loadouts for my fellow Zeus brothers to try!!!!

It doesnt matter what slots you put the armors in I just put them that way because I think it looks best.

This is a loadout for people that want to be more of a "magical" Zeus without sacrifice of resist

Weapon: Sword of Zeus/Blade of Zeus Warhammer/Maul of Zeus Spear/Lance of Zeus or whatever weapon you prefer
Helm: Armor of Hercules
Chest: Armor of Hercules
Legs: Manticore Armor
Magic: Reckoning (lightning circle)
Relic of Chance
Chalice of Ambrosia

The only difference in this load out is that you sacrifice physical dps to get more magical dps.

Tank Zeus: This is a full defensive zeus that only gets physical/magic power from weapon

Weapon: Sword of Zeus/Blade of Zeus Warhammer/Maul of Zeus Spear/Lance of Zeus or Blade of Athena

Helm: Armor of Athena
Chest: Armor of Athena or Armor of Hercules
Legs: Armor of Athena
Relic of Chance
Chalice of Ambrosia

Physical Zeus

Weapon: Blade of Zeus or Gladiator Sword 
Helm: Armor of Artemis
Chest: Gladiator Armor or Armor of Artemis if you wanna be risky with the health reductions
Legs: Manticore Armor
Relic of Chance
Chalice of Ambrosia

I wrote these different setups based on my original setup because you said you didnt like the Blade of Athena. The original Setup should not go without blade of Athena but you can still try it if youd like. You'll also notice I have the same magic/relic/item in every class. This is because I have tested all magic/relic/items and found this to be the best combination. If anyone else has better or close to magic/relic/item combos, I would be very interested to try.

Diseus
Message 51 of 323 (633 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Haha yeah man all hail Zeus. Feel free to add me Kaotic. The more Zeus on my friend list the better. Building an army here. Picked up Czeuch today and he is a good player so maybe the 4 of us including Vanthem can teamup for a 4v4 Zeus rampage haha.

Diseus
Message 52 of 323 (632 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

In my opinion,fully build elemental power is not the best choice for Zeus.

I doubt that this fact is even unexpected for the developers.(just guess)

For me, the best choice is EP : PP= 1:1 or 2:3 (Someone may think  EP should more than PP,this usually because they focus on R2 magic attack,I think it's fine also)

Sometime it's possible to fully build physical power.

In the past,I used the maul of Zeus(Lv25) and  I fully build my physical power,I felt good!Smiley Happy

Now I use the sword of Zeus(Lv25) and my EP : PP is about 2:3 and this satisfys me!Smiley Happy

Also I think the most important thing of using Zeus is that you need a good skill on battle!

Someone may disagree but if you have a good skill on battle plus your intelligence to sorce the objectives,you will know the true power of Zeus and it's even better than all other Allegiance!

Message 53 of 323 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 9, 2013
I've tried out yesterday the first loadout that Diseus have wrote (page 5) in a MoC 4. It worked just fine! I won the session (probably luck) but I saw the power of the build.

With this build, all your stats have an average of 20%. This seems only a few, but this way you can resist elementally and physically, you can beat up physically and elementally. Very nice build.

I'll continue testing it since one match can't be used as parameter Smiley Tongue

Diseus, let's play more often!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 54 of 323 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 9, 2013
For sure czuech! im doin nazi zombies right now but ill be sure to invite when I get on.

@Diff_Namo yeah Zeus players come in all different skill types. I believe I could best anyone with my setup of the same skill level, but someone better than me with a different class would probably beat me. Its fair to say the classes are balanced, Zeus weakness is his phys resist and phys power thats why I compensate for them by mix matching armor. It makes me an all around player. With or without magic I can kill quickly.
Diseus
Message 55 of 323 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Then again if I played other Gods. (which I don't, Hail Zeus!) I would do the same thing, mix match armor to make up for 0% or low stats. Hades has no phys resist with his armor, Id fix that by sacrificing some damage with the manticore pants. I know this because I physically melt cookie cutter Hades with 20% phys power. If I ws posiedon i would sacrifice some of that 50% phys resist for some attack power(wouldnt even bother with ele power) just to bring it up to about 20. Ares i would rock 2 war armors with Medusa to make up for lack of ele resist. Ok I am getting off topic, Back to master Zeus!!

OH AND!!!! all these other allegiance threads have 8+ pages. We must beat them!!! More Zeus players join our cause!!! 

Diseus
Message 56 of 323 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 9, 2013
I play currently with all allegiances, but Poseidon (will get back to him eventually). My preferred god is, of course, Zeus. I' not mixing stuff with other gods for now. Mixing seems to be very interessting. I might test that with other gods.

But talking about Zeus, I'll continue with the balanced build until I have manticore and Athena blade maxed out.

Another great thing about this build: you can actually win TofG alone! I've played the desert solo today. I oly had to stop because I had to go to work. I had 3:30 left, 5 gold, 5 silver. I've earned 1500 XP! I imagine how much would I have eaerned if I have gone until the end.

Smiley Very Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 57 of 323 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 9, 2013

oh very nice! I honestly haven't tried it for the trials lol. But I'll have to give it a go.

Diseus
Message 58 of 323 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Wow my last post was full of typos!!! But yeah, very good one. I can grind XP solo now with Zeus and Ares Smiley Very Happy

Message 59 of 323 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Apr 9, 2013

for sure man we gotta team up! i have @czeuch as a friend but havent got the pleasure of killing together yet, but soon we will all assemble , p.s im willing to discuss the armor when we do team up online!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 60 of 323 (554 Views)
0 Likes