Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Re: Zeus Allegiance Thread

Apr 9, 2013
Yeah sometimes people are already in matches, so I don't want to bother and I don't invite Smiley Tongue

But I think it's way better to play in a party than solo!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 61 of 323 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Diff_Nam0 wrote:

In my opinion,fully build elemental power is not the best choice for Zeus.

I doubt that this fact is even unexpected for the developers.(just guess)

For me, the best choice is EP : PP= 1:1 or 2:3 (Someone may think  EP should more than PP,this usually because they focus on R2 magic attack,I think it's fine also)

Sometime it's possible to fully build physical power.

In the past,I used the maul of Zeus(Lv25) and  I fully build my physical power,I feel good!Smiley Happy

Now I use the sword of Zeus(Lv25) and my EP : PP is about 2:3 and this satisfy me!Smiley Happy

Also I think the most important thing of using Zeus is that you need a good skill on battle!

Someone may disagree but if you have a good skill on battle plus your intelligence to sorce the objectives,you will know the true power of Zeus and it's even better than all other Allegiance!

Yeah definitly, even though Zeus is a elemental class I would rather have more physcial but with my set up both are at 21%

Diseus
Message 62 of 323 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Just started playing Zeus today, I have been successful for the most part with this set up. Tell me what u all think Smiley Happy

Head: Battle Armor
Chest:Battle Armor
Legs: Manticore Armor
Item: Aegis
Magic: the first one (thunderstorm I think)
Relic: the one that gets u magic everytime u and ur team opens chests.
Weapon: Hermes Spear

The entire set up is built around the spear. My Zeus is only lvl 11 so I dont have full options, I intend to add more physical power so I might switch the manticore for Artemis. Any suggestions??
Message 63 of 323 (673 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 11, 2013

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Just started playing Zeus today, I have been successful for the most part with this set up. Tell me what u all think Smiley Happy

Head: Battle Armor
Chest:Battle Armor
Legs: Manticore Armor
Item: Aegis
Magic: the first one (thunderstorm I think)
Relic: the one that gets u magic everytime u and ur team opens chests.
Weapon: Hermes Spear

The entire set up is built around the spear. My Zeus is only lvl 11 so I dont have full options, I intend to add more physical power so I might switch the manticore for Artemis. Any suggestions??

Do not drop Manticore armor, instead try one of my builds listed above!:] I run hybrid builds never pure magic or pure physical, all stats are around 20. Checkem out and let me know whaat you think.

Diseus
Message 64 of 323 (652 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Seems nice enough, you've decidedto go for magic and a bit of phys resist. I recommend reckoning of zeus instead of lightning storm.
I don't know the spear, so...

I've been using the chalice as item.

I'm using the balanced build, which gives you 20% in all stats (ALL). very consistent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 65 of 323 (644 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 12, 2013

ive only been playing the game for about  3 days now and im currently level 25 (just unlocked the sword of zueus...love it). my playing style focuses alot on magic even though i do use melee ks and they of couurse do damage but i mainly use them to  buy time for lack of a better phrase. Since i foucus on magic i use the skorpian set armor which gives me some defense but my aim was really for the cooldown. Its really surprising sometimes when u can use multiple of the same L1+ []/ tri in the same combo. i also main the lightning storm. I wonder why no one mains the 3rd spell...ill be sure to add you guys next time i play. I cant remember what the stats are exactly on my warrior but ill post them next time im here.

Message 66 of 323 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Welcome to the Zeus lair. Check out my loadouts. I usually have 3.0 k/d + games with 10+ kills with them.
Diseus
Message 67 of 323 (568 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I would say that the best spell is Reckoning of Zeus. Lightning Storm is very good, but costs 100 and you're occupied during the full casting. Olympic Jugdement as well, and it costs 75.

Reckoning of Zeus costs only 50, takes at most 2 seconds to cast, and last 4 seconds. It stunlocks your enemie, so you can beat him to death while he's frying on a lightning ball.

But that's me Smiley Tongue

Message 68 of 323 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Reckoning is definitly best. Not to say lightning storm is bad, but the fact that it can be evaded sucks. People HARDLY evade reckoning if you do it right. Square, Square, R2 is usually my setup for it.
Diseus
Message 69 of 323 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 12, 2013
And w Relic of Chance... You can get lucky Smiley Very Happy

Message 70 of 323 (380 Views)
0 Likes