Apr 14, 2013
What your armor lay out
Message 82 of 323 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Re: Zeus Allegiance Thread

Apr 14, 2013

Jax I would help you but not sure I wanna show you my ultimate build...

GOWA Zeus Signature.jpg

Message 83 of 323 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Apr 14, 2013

try to join G.O.T.A on the thread and I might pm you, SALUTE!!

GOWA Zeus Signature.jpg

Message 84 of 323 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

I love playing 4 Person Match of Champions, and that's what I play practically 100% of the time.

Not sure why everyone loves the Lightning Ball, but I happen to really love the Lightning Storm. I've been able to get double and even triple kills many times using it. I use the glass cannon layout

With that full Battle Armor setup, 1 Lightning Storm takes off almost half their energy; another one and they're almost dead! And it's pretty hard to avoid it since I've got it maxed out, so it actually has a vortex effect and pulls people into the center of it.

I've used the Lightning Ball before and can see how it can appeal to others, locking the enemy up and really pummeling them with physical attacks is great, but I prefer to take off practically half their energy with just 1 magic attack and not leaving myself open to other some from other sides and attacking me while I'm trying to finish off those whom I've got trapped up in the Lightning Ball. Plus I've seen people L2 out of the Lightning Ball before. Never seen anyone safely L2 out of my Lightning Storm. Smiley Happy

Message 85 of 323 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Apr 14, 2013

I can kill anybody with 1 lightninh ball and a simple combo i've gotten 7 kills in a row with that move it arguably the strongest one

Message 86 of 323 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Aaron_4262 wrote:

I can kill anybody with 1 lightninh ball and a simple combo i've gotten 7 kills in a row with that move it arguably the strongest one

How? And why do you say that?

Message 87 of 323 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Apr 14, 2013

because while the lighting ball is hitting them repeatedly my magic damage is pretty high, and my physical damage is pretty high so while there getting hit by my lighting ball im hitting the with my signature combo and they die

GOWA Zeus Signature.jpg

Message 88 of 323 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Diseus wrote:

Haha yeah man all hail Zeus. Feel free to add me Kaotic. The more Zeus on my friend list the better. Building an army here. Picked up Czeuch today and he is a good player so maybe the 4 of us including Vanthem can teamup for a 4v4 Zeus rampage haha.

I've been out of commission for a bit, had to move and get everything hooked up.  Just started playing again tonight but I'd be happy to join in on a Zeus spamfest.  Fair warning though, I'm in the US and about as far as you can get from Europe (northwest Washington).  So lag will be present somewhere.  Then again, maybe it'll somehow work great as lag seems to always be present anyway.

I'll send a request over to you, Diseus.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 89 of 323 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

it is still rather unfair.......:/

I've had my fair share of deaths while trying to slam home a Reckoning, don't worry, Poseidon.  The danger of Asclepius. Heh.  The bright side is they usually die shortly after me. @_@

I tell you one thing, when playing against Zeus, I hate the lightning storm MUCH more than Reckoning.   Yeah, you can escape it but that's only if his teammate doesn't smack you on your way out.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 90 of 323 (314 Views)
0 Likes