Reply
Splicer
Registered: 03/22/2013
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Mar 31, 2013
I really have problem with zeus, I get killed by few hits because it has no def at all.
Message 31 of 41 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/09/2007
Offline
4319 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Mar 31, 2013

Raegn21 wrote:

@czeuch

 

im guessing thats when its leveled up to 3 because i left it at 1 and it only offers me a low chance to spawn with magic

whatre your thoughts on the one relic that lets me get magic for chests? i let a friend test it for me and he said he couldnt get the minigame finished for the life of him because it apparently wants instant button presses


I tried the chest minigame one and I couldn't ever get it to work reliably either.  I've been using Relic of Asclepius (magic regen when health below 20) since you're always beaten up, it works pretty well.  At rank 3 it's +9 magic per second.  When I can upgrade Relic of Chance to rank 3, I'll probably switch to that.

 

Either way, I don't like Relic of Prosperity.  

 

Hang in there though, Raegn.  I felt the same way as you, that is to say frustrated with Zeus.  When I got up around 15, things started getting much better.  I can still be dropped in a heartbeat, but the elemental damage has started to show.  Right now I'm using the following:

 

Battle Armor of Zeus - all 3 pieces.

Spear of Zeus (solid elemental attacks and I like spears anyway).

Reckoning of Zeus  for magic.  Only costs 50 mana and it can turn the tide of a duel in an instant.  You can turn a 2 v 1 against you into you with a double kill.

Aegis of Zeus (currently at Rank 2).  Often times that invincibility is just long enough to regen the magic you need or a cooldown to wear off.

Relic of Asclepius.

 

I'm about to try Relic of Dark Magic, see if I like it at all, but we'll see.  Zeus does get better, so give it time.  Just have to get past the current stage you're in.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 32 of 41 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/27/2013
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Apr 1, 2013
I always use a piece of manticor armor. Its noticeable how much more hits u can take.
Message 33 of 41 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/25/2013
Offline
255 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Apr 1, 2013

Vanthem wrote:

I tried the chest minigame one and I couldn't ever get it to work reliably either.  I've been using Relic of Asclepius (magic regen when health below 20) since you're always beaten up, it works pretty well.  At rank 3 it's +9 magic per second.  When I can upgrade Relic of Chance to rank 3, I'll probably switch to that.

 

Either way, I don't like Relic of Prosperity.  

 

Hang in there though, Raegn.  I felt the same way as you, that is to say frustrated with Zeus.  When I got up around 15, things started getting much better.  I can still be dropped in a heartbeat, but the elemental damage has started to show.  Right now I'm using the following:

 

Battle Armor of Zeus - all 3 pieces.

Spear of Zeus (solid elemental attacks and I like spears anyway).

Reckoning of Zeus  for magic.  Only costs 50 mana and it can turn the tide of a duel in an instant.  You can turn a 2 v 1 against you into you with a double kill.

Aegis of Zeus (currently at Rank 2).  Often times that invincibility is just long enough to regen the magic you need or a cooldown to wear off.

Relic of Asclepius.

 

I'm about to try Relic of Dark Magic, see if I like it at all, but we'll see.  Zeus does get better, so give it time.  Just have to get past the current stage you're in.


yeah, ive gotten him up to about 25/26 and ive adjusted to him a lot more. especially now with his lv25 sword. that /\ move it has is ever so helpful for when im getting swarmed. and should all else fail ive got the lightning vortex magic and his aegis item to buy me all of the time i could ever need

 

but his spear was the biggest thing i had before now. it worked well with his lightning ball magic to keep people guessing on which one was blockable and which one wasnt so theyd just try to retreat and make me waste my magic uses

Message 34 of 41 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/22/2013
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Apr 2, 2013

Zeus is just not good class really, I'm level 26, using the spear of zeus and full armor of hercules (all 3 pieces), I basically cannot close combat at all, because I have no defence nor physcial attack, so I make no damage, my only attacks are the special attacks with the spear of zeus and my magic (I'm using this magic you create a lightning storm from your hand), lets start with the magic, the magic BARELY does any **bleep** damage, now to the spear of zeus, the blot misses a lot, the L1+T is pretty good but not enough to kill someone, plus it has slow recovery time, so basically all I can do is use those magic attacks and then keep running away, in most of the cases after I use the L1+T, I take for about more than a half HP of my opponent, but then the problem is that I have to run away or else I'd get pwned in 2 seconds by them, and then someone else steals my kill, that's happens tons of times, I tried match of champions 4 players, and even tho I never got the last rank, I've never managed to get the first rank, because zeus is just too slow at killing, your maigc doesn't do **bleep**, and your special attacks is not enough to kill anything, and besides that all you can do is run away and wait until they recharge, because you have no physical attack nor def, and while you run away others steal your kills.

 

 

Message 35 of 41 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/25/2013
Offline
255 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Apr 2, 2013

Legionario-Cero wrote:

Zeus is just not good class really, I'm level 26, using the spear of zeus and full armor of hercules (all 3 pieces), I basically cannot close combat at all, because I have no defence nor physcial attack, so I make no damage, my only attacks are the special attacks with the spear of zeus and my magic (I'm using this magic you create a lightning storm from your hand), lets start with the magic, the magic BARELY does any **bleep** damage, now to the spear of zeus, the blot misses a lot, the L1+T is pretty good but not enough to kill someone, plus it has slow recovery time, so basically all I can do is use those magic attacks and then keep running away, in most of the cases after I use the L1+T, I take for about more than a half HP of my opponent, but then the problem is that I have to run away or else I'd get pwned in 2 seconds by them, and then someone else steals my kill, that's happens tons of times, I tried match of champions 4 players, and even tho I never got the last rank, I've never managed to get the first rank, because zeus is just too slow at killing, your maigc doesn't do **bleep**, and your special attacks is not enough to kill anything, and besides that all you can do is run away and wait until they recharge, because you have no physical attack nor def, and while you run away others steal your kills.

 

 


really? hmm, not sure what to tell you because i use the spear, herc armor, and the lightning vortex magic, and i put out a TON of damage. hes way better with his lv25 sword (for me at least) due to its L1+T which makes all of your attacks emit an unblockable wave of energy which has been extremely useful for pretty much any game mode once you get use to how Zeus works.

 

he does play a bit of hit and run but once you get use to his odd playstyle he turns more into a hit and make them run player. his magical power is insanely high (as im sure youve seen people complain about it) but you gotta remember that its really all he has which is why he gets support like the Aegis item or his Relic of Chance

Message 36 of 41 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/20/2012
Offline
1892 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Apr 2, 2013
Hey Legionario, I'm sorry to say that, but you're not playing with Zeush correctly... I vote for the glass canon build, which is focused on Elemental damage. Use the full Battle armor set and then you come back and say that Zeus' magic don't deal damage. I make people run from me in combat Smiley Tongue

Zeus is as powerful as any other god, if you know how to play and how to build it.

PM me, I'm from Brazil, you seem to be as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 37 of 41 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/09/2007
Offline
4319 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Apr 2, 2013

czeuch wrote:
Hey Legionario, I'm sorry to say that, but you're not playing with Zeush correctly... I vote for the glass canon build, which is focused on Elemental damage. Use the full Battle armor set and then you come back and say that Zeus' magic don't deal damage. I make people run from me in combat Smiley Tongue

Zeus is as powerful as any other god, if you know how to play and how to build it.

PM me, I'm from Brazil, you seem to be as well.

What Czeuch said.  Full battle armor and your elemental damage will be king.  Use Relic of Asclepius maxed out (if you're regularly getting beaten up, and you will).  Use Reckoning of Zeus.  Forget the force lightning thing.  50 magic and you're good to drop a destructive orb of death.  Hit them with the second one and almost anybody is dead. 

 

Throw in L1+square for good measure from the spear.  L1+triangle I use more to corral people, get in some damage before starting the lightning barbecue.  Yes, you're dependent on magic and special attacks, but that's the price you pay for wiping someone out (or more than one person) in an instant.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 38 of 41 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/12/2013
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Apr 2, 2013
Yeah im gonna try the relic where u get majic for opening chest its annoyn at first cuz its a button mini game but itwould b nice in objective games cuz i always grab chest...i lovezeus..ppl who want to kill shud use ares or hades period..zeus is a mage bestfor objective gameplay
Message 39 of 41 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/09/2007
Offline
4319 posts
 

Re: Zeus help

Apr 2, 2013

GoldenGlovez24 wrote:
Yeah im gonna try the relic where u get majic for opening chest its annoyn at first cuz its a button mini game but itwould b nice in objective games cuz i always grab chest...i lovezeus..ppl who want to kill shud use ares or hades period..zeus is a mage bestfor objective gameplay

Actually, Zeus is deadly and not great for objectives where there's going to be a large battle.  You have no survivability, but you can go in and decimate.  Poseidon with the "waterwall" is great for shielding a teammate while they snag the flag or grab an objective and then Hades or Ares are probably better flag carriers with Poseidon healing them. 

 

Zeus is most definitely a class to take people out with or at least slow them down.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 40 of 41 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes