Wastelander
801 posts

Re: *bleep* CAMPERS!

Apr 26, 2013
Camping is only useful in capture the flag games. Cause you know the whole point is to defend the flag. But the players you describe aren't campers. They are simply away. I have left the game once and came back and found a "kicked out for inactivity" message on my screen.
Message 11 of 15 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Vongola654 wrote:
Oh no. I am not talking about "campers" as in "camping by ballistas/flamethrowers".

You know those zones where the teams start at in "Team Favour of the Gods" in Daedalus' Labyrinth and Walls of Troy? The ones that you cannot enter again once you leave them? I am talking about guys who just sit in those places for the duration of the game, no doubt scoring "easy" points with the "Immortal" and "Untouchable" bonus XP when the timer hits five minutes.

I just got a guy who did that FIVE GAMES IN A ROW - he even tried to do it in Bog of Forgotten by constantly holding the block button. The crazy thing is this guy can actually fight when push comes ot shove, but he does it anyway!

That is what I thought you meant.  I had a match this past weekend on the Bog map where someone on the other team never moved.  I killed him once and he didn't try to fight back or even block or dodge.  He ended up going 0-4 with no favor so I'm pretty sure he wasn't at the controller.  It does suck if you have one of these guys on your teambecause you are basically down 1 person.

I have only been in a few matches where this happened and as far as I can tell none of them were on purpose trying to get easy XP like you mentioned.  You don't get that much XP from the Statue and Immortal feats and I think that would be an extremely boring way to play the game.

Message 12 of 15 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Leveling is such a bore so why not do it? Who has the patience to play this 24/7 even with TripleXP. And there are FAR TOO MANY levels that do absolutely nothing, levels when you cannot buy anything, and seriously, what do levels give you? Nothing. Your stats are the same, just access to new "stuff".

Hell, if it were up to me i would have reduced the amount of levels by 2/3 so now the max level would be 13. It would take longer to level but you could ALWAYS buy something every level. Now it almost takes half a million xp to get to level 40, and with many of the new items and relics and magics just being AWFUL, whats the point anyway? It seems every ultimate in this game is bugged, none of them reduce mana cost as they should, now thats bs.
Message 13 of 15 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Apr 26, 2013

i useally camp when i play 4v4 people run away al the time tired of chasing them ..

Message 14 of 15 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11771 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Algha.....i found more issues with the ults.....PM me please Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes