Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Re: **bleep** CHEATERS! what is going on ssm??

May 9, 2013

fellipeabreu wrote:

SniperElite_SE1 wrote:

They can afford it Sony would pay up dont kid yourself.

You are the one kidding yourself my friend.

Affording it doesn't mean they'll do it for free because they want us to be happy. Some companies do that and I had certainly expected SSM to do so, but the truth is that SSM makes games to turn a profit out of it. Shocking, right?

If SSM's executives decide they don't want DLC or fixes to be developed and that resources (money and people) should be directed to a next project there's nothing we can do about it. Just don't expect Gypsy to tell you that when you ask her about future DLC.

Also believe me when I say that they don't let players use exploits because they want to. That's a very childish thing to say. The real fact is that the Ascension MP experience was not thought to have extensive dedicated support and continuity from the start. It was not their intention, period. They build the game, tested what they could before the release date and release. No plans were made to continue improving the game like some MMOs do by launching monthly patches and new content.

And don't blame developers or even Pappy for it. How much money you spend on supporting a game after release is a commercial decision. Blame the guys that calculate how much money Ascension should make, not the ones who actually make the game.

Finally.

Message 21 of 47 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

May 9, 2013

MrGlute wrote:
I also have run into Zeus players who seem to have unlimited magic. They've whipped me many times without throwing a single blow. It seems almost ludicrous, and it's very frustrating.

yea...... thats not a cheat. zues players have relics that allow them mana for certain situations

Message 22 of 47 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

May 9, 2013

^his ult has a bug where u can cast it w/o using magic >.< ive asked friends to test it.....and they confirmed....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 47 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

May 9, 2013

fellipeabreu wrote:

SniperElite_SE1 wrote:

They can afford it Sony would pay up dont kid yourself.

You are the one kidding yourself my friend.

Affording it doesn't mean they'll do it for free because they want us to be happy. Some companies do that and I had certainly expected SSM to do so, but the truth is that SSM makes games to turn a profit out of it. Shocking, right?

If SSM's executives decide they don't want DLC or fixes to be developed and that resources (money and people) should be directed to a next project there's nothing we can do about it. Just don't expect Gypsy to tell you that when you ask her about future DLC.

Also believe me when I say that they don't let players use exploits because they want to. That's a very childish thing to say. The real fact is that the Ascension MP experience was not thought to have extensive dedicated support and continuity from the start. It was not their intention, period. They build the game, tested what they could before the release date and release. No plans were made to continue improving the game like some MMOs do by launching monthly patches and new content.

And don't blame developers or even Pappy for it. How much money you spend on supporting a game after release is a commercial decision. Blame the guys that calculate how much money Ascension should make, not the ones who actually make the game.

Great post.  Quoted so maybe more people will read it.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 24 of 47 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

May 9, 2013
They must have real big balls or they don't play the game at all. https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/332541487638261760
Message 25 of 47 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

May 9, 2013

j0se_tony wrote:
They must have real big balls or they don't play the game at all. https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/332541487638261760

>_<

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 26 of 47 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
739 posts

May 9, 2013
Well that's just a flat out lie. They know d@mn well about the exploits and mix god class glitch. They say they check these forums every day and don't miss a thread. Saving face instead of fixing the problems. Lying mofos.

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 27 of 47 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

May 9, 2013
I have never seen this in action (over 400 games) but you guys talk about it like it happens every game and is an epidemic.
Message 28 of 47 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

May 9, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
Well that's just a flat out lie. They know d@mn well about the exploits and mix god class glitch. They say they check these forums every day and don't miss a thread. Saving face instead of fixing the problems. Lying mofos.

This is to be expected though isn't it? I mean, they've essentially been lying to us from the day Ascension was revealed. With such awesomeness as "SP is our bread and butter, we know what we're doing." and "MP will have no effect on the SP experience".

SSM has lost my trust with the release of God of War: Ascension.

Message 29 of 47 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 9, 2013

@Remotei

Well then ur either lying or just lucky, cuz this happens far to often for me lol. Atleast 2 out of 5 matches for me there is someone cheating.

Message 30 of 47 (94 Views)
0 Likes