First Son
7 posts

Re: **bleep** CHEATERS! What is going on ssm??

May 9, 2013

Jaffe was at the helm of Twisted Metal and that had just as many if not more problems than God of War: Ascension. Why do people think Jaffe or Barlog would have ensured that there'd be no problems with the multplayer? People need to get over them, Stig > J & B and Todd Papy could have delivered the best  single player experience yet if it didn't have to be sacrificed for multiplayer.

It's the studios first foray into multiplayer in a genre that's never been able to pull it of before. It's a brilliant first attempt and if they ever have another go at MP in GoW then it's a good foundation to build and improve upon. It's not easy making sure there's no bug or exploits when time is money and time is short with only a small amount of testers. The beta probably was much help due to it being very limited and with such a tiny amount of participants.

Personally, I have mostly enjoyed the multiplayer, however I'm glad they decided to test it on a spin-off and didn't ruin GoW4. I hope they cut out multiplayer Bioshock Infinite style and just focus on making the single player bigger, better and more epic than ever.

On the topic of cheaters, I've enocuntered numerous Zeus warriors who are able to spam magic at a crazy rate. There's nothing I can do to fight them when  can't get close due to them using magic every 10 seconds.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 47 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Re: **bleep** CHEATERS! what is going on ssm??

May 9, 2013
@kb4983

I can't stand lying man. Hate it with a passion. SMS can spare me that BS. They could have simply said,

"There shouldn't be any cheating in MP, but if you feel there is please link us to a thread."

I think that's less than a 140 characters. It acknowledges the users concerns, doesn't lie, and shows that they're willing to elminate it from there game. Good PR in my opinion instead of saying there is no cheating going on.

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 47 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

May 9, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@kb4983

I can't stand lying man. Hate it with a passion. SMS can spare me that BS. They could have simply said,

"There shouldn't be any cheating in MP, but if you feel there is please link us to a thread."

I think that's less than a 140 characters. It acknowledges the users concerns, doesn't lie, and shows that they're willing to elminate it from there game. Good PR in my opinion instead of saying there is no cheating going on.

I agree whole heartedly!

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 47 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

May 9, 2013

Hopefully they can really take their time with Ps4-- and make the SP even more epic than any of the other GoW's and still have a insane multiplayer too... The ps4 will have that capability--- It has something like 4 - 5 times the amount of Ram that Ps3 does right?

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 47 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 47 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

May 9, 2013

They actually didn't patch this yet...?

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 47 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
800 posts

May 10, 2013
Encountered the mixed god glitch today. The one guy with a mic was going off lol. It was a pain to deal with but I tried for a while...not much you can do about. They need a in-game report feature.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 47 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

May 10, 2013

No SMS always tell us they fixed stuff and yet we see it reoccuring...most unprofessional, no ?

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 47 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

May 10, 2013

I came across an entire team which happened to be americans in a EU server ( how is that possible? ) that all had zeus mixed with hades. I demolished them 3 times in a row. I recieved like 5 hate males from them calling me a cheat lol...how ironic hahah

was no cheating on my end. People that play with me can vouch for that :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 47 (72 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

CJ_SPARTA said

I came across an entire team which happened to be americans in a EU server ( how is that possible? ) that all had zeus mixed with hades. I demolished them 3 times in a row. I recieved like 5 hate males from them calling me a cheat lol...how ironic hahah

was no cheating on my end. People that play with me can vouch for that :smileyhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can vouch for that !

Again dude...... really,  that is the third time or so in 24hrs you have come across glitchers.....how awesome ! just awesome ! :smileyvery-happy:

god_of_warsig_SnipeElite1.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 47 (61 Views)
0 Likes