Gaming Beast
2141 posts

Re: **bleep** CHEATERS! what is going on ssm??

May 10, 2013

My "I played with one of the dumbest players" thread got deleted because I mentioned a name of a cheater, and I got an email in my inbox saying the thread was deleted for blacklisting and to use the "IN GAME FEATURE" to report cheating.

Bizarro World, crapping on realism at every turn.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 47 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

May 10, 2013

So obviously then they dont' care

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 47 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

May 10, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

My "I played with one of the dumbest players" thread got deleted because I mentioned a name of a cheater, and I got an email in my inbox saying the thread was deleted for blacklisting and to use the "IN GAME FEATURE" to report cheating.

Bizarro World, crapping on realism at every turn.

Aw man, I liked that thread. 

There's an in-game reporting feature? o.O  I must've missed that.  Maybe it's included in the multiplayer that has lag solved.  Still waiting for that one to come out.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 47 (64 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 10, 2013

Wait, what? there isnt any in-game reporting feature. Well that I know of, but I havent seen it. Man, If there is one I would be a major narc lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 47 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

May 10, 2013

Jessie117 wrote:

Wait, what? there isnt any in-game reporting feature. Well that I know of, but I havent seen it. Man, If there is one I would be a major narc lol.

I was joking in my reply.  Silver got hit with a standard response when there obviously isn't any in-game report feature.  There used to be one on the Sony website, but I'm not even sure if it still exists.  

Xbox 360 has its faults, but it does at least have an easily accessible complaint and report function.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 47 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2141 posts

May 10, 2013

First of all, my thread had nothing to do with the cheater except for a very tiny paragraph. I could have easily edited the name out, but instead over-zealous modding destroys an entire thread for such a simple fix.

I guess the Sony forums has become the Miiverse.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 47 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 10, 2013

Oh, lol. But still if there was one I would have been a total narc lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 47 (48 Views)
0 Likes