Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
849 posts

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

Jan 23, 2013

Seriously, is he trying to get a date or something? :smileylol:

Erebus..jpg
Message 21 of 38 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Jan 23, 2013

PrideTEvans wrote:
Haha, oh pride, I do enjoy how you post SO randomly. Keep up the tough guy act we need someone like you

I'm glad you've finally admitted that, Always remember that weak minded people stay in a group, strong minded people are Individualized. I know you need someone like me. just like in the real world the weak need a leader, and the very fact you said "WE" means you're weak minded
Don't worry I will show you what it's like to be strong minded.

Haha, oh pride, I do enjoy how you post SO randomly. Keep up the tough guy act I need someone like you

Just for you Pride, since "I" do need you. I said "WE" since this is a forum and a community, but either way I still enjoy you. If I did call you, what would we talk about?? GoW, Women, football, hockey??

From everything you posted I dont think you should consider yourself "strong minded" I was thinking more towards a Hot head since everything sets you off :smileytongue:

Message 22 of 38 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Jan 23, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

PrideTEvans wrote:
Haha, oh pride, I do enjoy how you post SO randomly. Keep up the tough guy act we need someone like you

I'm glad you've finally admitted that, Always remember that weak minded people stay in a group, strong minded people are Individualized. I know you need someone like me. just like in the real world the weak need a leader, and the very fact you said "WE" means you're weak minded
Don't worry I will show you what it's like to be strong minded.

Haha, oh pride, I do enjoy how you post SO randomly. Keep up the tough guy act I need someone like you

Just for you Pride, since "I" do need you. I said "WE" since this is a forum and a community, but either way I still enjoy you. If I did call you, what would we talk about?? GoW, Women, football, hockey??

From everything you posted I dont think you should consider yourself "strong minded" I was thinking more towards a Hot head since everything sets you off :smileytongue:

You should have seen his post about making this game require a credit card to play online, he got so mad that he deleted the topic and sent me hate mail. :smileyvery-happy:

Erebus..jpg
Message 23 of 38 (189 Views)
Wastelander
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

I think he's taking this a little to seriously, I can see if he was a girl I would totally call but a dude putting his number on the internet not cool...

Message 24 of 38 (188 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
I think he's taking this a little to seriously, I can see if he was girl I would totally call but a dude putting his number on the internet not cool...

Haha yea, just go around your town " Call ************ for a good time"

Hmm maybe I will :smileytongue:

Edit: personal information removed

Message 25 of 38 (178 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
Me a cheater lol? Well thanks and no you're name is still good I love God of War and trying to be one of the best in the multiplayer so I can be bothersome but at the end of the day it's just a game ya know :smileyhappy:

I'm with you, lol.  The lessons against button-mashing hasn't gone through the poor boy's head yet.  One of these days he'll take his finger off that square and triangle button, and learn a combo or two.  I probably would have given you slightly more of a fight...but unfortunately I myself was never matched up against you.  Only at level 16 at any rate....I'd likely be murdered.  Stupid college homework has been getting in the way of my gaming time.

Message 26 of 38 (168 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Dreissea wrote:

I'm with you, lol.  The lessons against button-mashing hasn't gone through the poor boy's head yet.  One of these days he'll take his finger off that square and triangle button, and learn a combo or two.  I probably would have given you slightly more of a fight...but unfortunately I myself was never matched up against you.  Only at level 16 at any rate....I'd likely be murdered.  Stupid college homework has been getting in the way of my gaming time.

Amen.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 27 of 38 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 23, 2013

"YOU!, WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS DAY"

elite-predator26-okia photo EP-okia_zpsc5dc3e5a.jpg
Message 28 of 38 (153 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: challenge to all players game creators included.

Jan 25, 2013

Hey ladies! Seeing how all the bickering started I just decided to wait until everyone got off their period. The challenge is still out there Holla if your not scared. No phone numbers though I got a wife LOL.

Message 29 of 38 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: challenge to all players game creators included.

Jan 25, 2013

@coldbeast83, my little lad, have you ever tried to fight against a Greek? :smileytongue: A Greek is a beast in combat, compared to some devs, mind you. :smileytongue:

Message 30 of 38 (151 Views)
0 Likes