Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 10/21/2012
Offline
852 posts
 

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

Jan 23, 2013

Seriously, is he trying to get a date or something? Smiley LOL

Erebus..jpg
Message 21 of 38 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

Jan 23, 2013

PrideTEvans wrote:
Haha, oh pride, I do enjoy how you post SO randomly. Keep up the tough guy act we need someone like you


I'm glad you've finally admitted that, Always remember that weak minded people stay in a group, strong minded people are Individualized. I know you need someone like me. just like in the real world the weak need a leader, and the very fact you said "WE" means you're weak minded
Don't worry I will show you what it's like to be strong minded.

Haha, oh pride, I do enjoy how you post SO randomly. Keep up the tough guy act I need someone like you

 

Just for you Pride, since "I" do need you. I said "WE" since this is a forum and a community, but either way I still enjoy you. If I did call you, what would we talk about?? GoW, Women, football, hockey??

 

From everything you posted I dont think you should consider yourself "strong minded" I was thinking more towards a Hot head since everything sets you off Smiley Tongue

 

 

Message 22 of 38 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/21/2012
Offline
852 posts
 

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

Jan 23, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

PrideTEvans wrote:
Haha, oh pride, I do enjoy how you post SO randomly. Keep up the tough guy act we need someone like you


I'm glad you've finally admitted that, Always remember that weak minded people stay in a group, strong minded people are Individualized. I know you need someone like me. just like in the real world the weak need a leader, and the very fact you said "WE" means you're weak minded
Don't worry I will show you what it's like to be strong minded.

Haha, oh pride, I do enjoy how you post SO randomly. Keep up the tough guy act I need someone like you

 

Just for you Pride, since "I" do need you. I said "WE" since this is a forum and a community, but either way I still enjoy you. If I did call you, what would we talk about?? GoW, Women, football, hockey??

 

From everything you posted I dont think you should consider yourself "strong minded" I was thinking more towards a Hot head since everything sets you off Smiley Tongue

 

 


You should have seen his post about making this game require a credit card to play online, he got so mad that he deleted the topic and sent me hate mail. Smiley Very Happy

Erebus..jpg
Message 23 of 38 (203 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
679 posts
 

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

I think he's taking this a little to seriously, I can see if he was a girl I would totally call but a dude putting his number on the internet not cool...

Message 24 of 38 (202 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
I think he's taking this a little to seriously, I can see if he was girl I would totally call but a dude putting his number on the internet not cool...

Haha yea, just go around your town " Call ************ for a good time"

 

Hmm maybe I will Smiley Tongue

 

Edit: personal information removed

Message 25 of 38 (192 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 01/22/2013
Offline
49 posts
 

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

 


Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
Me a cheater lol? Well thanks and no you're name is still good I love God of War and trying to be one of the best in the multiplayer so I can be bothersome but at the end of the day it's just a game ya know Smiley Happy


 

 

I'm with you, lol.  The lessons against button-mashing hasn't gone through the poor boy's head yet.  One of these days he'll take his finger off that square and triangle button, and learn a combo or two.  I probably would have given you slightly more of a fight...but unfortunately I myself was never matched up against you.  Only at level 16 at any rate....I'd likely be murdered.  Stupid college homework has been getting in the way of my gaming time.

Message 26 of 38 (182 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

Jan 23, 2013

Dreissea wrote:

I'm with you, lol.  The lessons against button-mashing hasn't gone through the poor boy's head yet.  One of these days he'll take his finger off that square and triangle button, and learn a combo or two.  I probably would have given you slightly more of a fight...but unfortunately I myself was never matched up against you.  Only at level 16 at any rate....I'd likely be murdered.  Stupid college homework has been getting in the way of my gaming time.


Amen.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 27 of 38 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

Jan 23, 2013

"YOU!, WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS DAY"

elite-predator26-okia photo EP-okia_zpsc5dc3e5a.jpg
Message 28 of 38 (167 Views)
First Son
Registered: 01/22/2013
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: challenge to all players game creators included.

Jan 25, 2013

Hey ladies! Seeing how all the bickering started I just decided to wait until everyone got off their period. The challenge is still out there Holla if your not scared. No phone numbers though I got a wife LOL.

 

Message 29 of 38 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/03/2013
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: challenge to all players game creators included.

Jan 25, 2013

@coldbeast83, my little lad, have you ever tried to fight against a Greek? Smiley Tongue A Greek is a beast in combat, compared to some devs, mind you. Smiley Tongue

Message 30 of 38 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes