Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Re: challenge to all players game creators included.

Jan 25, 2013

Cmon guys lets be gentle with pride here,he is obviously screaming for attention, i think daddy and mommy neglected him as a child and he has been bullied for all his life. So he takes out all his anger and starts all these lies about making 1500 a day with a so called company that wants to invest in DLC which absolutely makes no sense but i guess in his world investing in dlc will make hima huge profit in the future. And a person who wants to spend money to make yourself stronger must be the crappiest person ever. Why would someome need to pay to be stronger, only a fool will spend thousands (pride)  to make yourself stronger. Its funny how he says hes a leader and weak minded people need someone like him, can anyone tell me who the leader would be if your group consists of 1 person? Pride is your answer, so u continue to blabber on about how much monopoly money u collect a day when u pass go, but we have real topics to discuss and not some stupid senseless trash that u keep talking about. If you want to talk about money your in the,wrong forum. Not1 person cares about how much money u make or the amount of oversized **bleep** u can fit in your mouth and **bleep** at the same time. We only care about god of war.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (247 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Re: challeng to all players game creators included.

Jan 25, 2013

It'll be nice when they get the ranks up and we can see who can really back it up.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Dreissea wrote:

It'll be nice when they get the ranks up and we can see who can really back it up.

Going by how they're hinting at it, most players that are really good won't even show up. I'm guessing the people who played the most will end up on the list?

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Or they could have another list just for that :smileywink:

hades-claws_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
Challenge accepted!

Time To Grab The PopCorn And Sit Down For The Lord-Kratos23 Show !

Where The Winner Is Always The Mighty Lord-Kratos23 Himself .Lol

Go Easy On Him Warrior ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (185 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: challenge to all players game creators included.

Mar 21, 2013

my little munchkin, going against coldbeast is like going against an avalanche with a bathing suit, so stop this bickering and come at me bro! PSN ID : HULKRATOS

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Thank you for the praise buddy, Ima get a mic soon. So we can kick **bleep** (as usual) and take some mutha f***ing names  ( as usual). So to everyone out there that thinks they're hot **bleep**, myself (HULKRATOS) and COLDBEAST83 are ready to show that yall aint nun but cold diarrhea. So hurry hurry hurry step right up and get yo skull bashed in....Holla at yo boy son!

PSN ID : HULKRATOS

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Blah Blah Blah.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (92 Views)
0 Likes