Message 41 of 46 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Re: cronos blade is fundamentally imbalanced

Apr 14, 2013

tbxvividos wrote:

it's not an opinion delsol.

you say "good players wont let you parry them blah blah blah" THAT IS NOT AN ASPECT OF THE WEAPON, THAT IS AN ASPECT OF THE PLAYER.

when cronos blade is the ONE AND ONLY weapon in the game that has an unblockable, unparryable square special its imbalance is NOT AN OPINION, IT IS A FACT.

i dont know how i can spell that out any more obviously for you without sending you back to elementary school.

skill and hardcoded imbalances are 2 completely different things.

p4e "^this. Cronos sword is.....decent at best. The sword of zeus and of course....hades...completely outclass it if a reasonably good player uses them"

same thing to you. we're not talking about skill.  zeus sword, hades sword, ares sword - all blockable. all parryable.

cronos sword - not blockable. not parryable.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION ABOUT SKILL OR "SUCH AND SUCH WEAPONS IN THE HANDS OF SUCH AND SUCH PLAYER IS BETTER BLAH BLAH"

that is a DIFFERENT discussion.

how about you answer the question i ended my OP with:

why does cronos blade get to have an unblockable, unparryable square special when no other weapon in the game does?

is that not the very definition of "imbalance" ?

is the title of this topic not "cronos blade is fundamentally imbalanced" ?

do you understand what that sentence means?

-im done with the various browser-based things i was doing while running this post. going back to game now. my psn is tbxvividos, feel free to find me in random 4v4 tfog or set something up so i can show that metl guy how bad he actually is.

You sound so rude, I would be nice to calm down a bit if you're going to ask help from people.

Message 42 of 46 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 14, 2013

^I have no issue with him calling me out as "bad"....that's his right (and more specifically he didnt say it, rather, he implied it), but he has no business trying to challenge metl or delsol. I fear for his sanity....Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 46 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Jump.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/471/542/069.jpg
EDIT : Oh and.... the level 25 Sword of Ares has blockable/parryable Triangle special. How about you make a WHOLE NEW THREAD about how that's imbalanced?

Message 44 of 46 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Just popping in to say hello. This thread is full of interesting discussion. Carry on.
Message 45 of 46 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
2673 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Hi there!

For many threads, there comes a time when the discussion has simply run its course, and the thread takes a turn for the worse.  For this thread, that time has come.  As such, we will be closing this topic, and would like to kindly remind everyone that, in future adventures on the forums, please endevour to keep your posts on-topic, respectful, and constructive.

Thanks!

Message 46 of 46 (214 Views)