Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
86 posts

Re: leaver buster - anti quitter

Apr 18, 2013

The problem with disconnects is that someone can just unplug their ethernet cable/turn off the router and not be punished for the rage quit.

I say, remove the quit option if rage quitting really got out of hand. I personally would think twice if I have to remove the cable or quit to XMB and spent 2min until I can join a game again. I only rage quit if my team is garbage and the enemy team is full of laggy, jump-slicers and ww discarders.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (106 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Apr 18, 2013

gosh, even if my team isn't the best, or is losing badly, I don't quit - that just makes it even worse .....  it's kind of disappointing to realize your team is basically gone & you're on your own .... even if you lose, you still get XP for your kills / objectives.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (99 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I agree sometimes I win and sometimes I'm the upper leveled players sacrifice....it just motivates me even more
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I ADMIT!! Today I quit a game and don't regret it. I joined a match of champions lobby with other 3 guy who were in the same party. Everytime I started killing someone, the 3 guys came for me, they weren't attacking each other even when I wasn't alive so... this was an special ocasion to quit lol.

signature.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Special occasions do happen. If it's a 4on4 and everyone but 1 drops on a team. I dont really knock the last guy for leaving.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (80 Views)
0 Likes