Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 22 2013
By: John-TC Lombax Warrior 164 posts

lol multi demo leaderboard

7 replies 251 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

Just went and looked at the multi demo leaderboards and i notcied a funny thing that Ares from 1-15 beat zeus by a hell of a lot of points and form 15-100 they beat each person by slot by at least 20,00 almost every time but never went lower than zues in any slot. Balance issues with the exp earned?

Message 1 of 8 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1342 posts

Re: lol multi demo leaderboard

Feb 22, 2013

Just looked over the leaderboards again. It is surprising coonsidering many felt Zeus was overpowered in MP Beta... you'd think their scores would be higher... interesting.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 2 of 8 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2273 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Zeus is weaker than Ares players and they tend to get more kills because of it. People were just complaining because of the magic use, therefore they considered that over-powered.

I use to think Zeus players were over-powered and higher level players do pose a challenge and can kill you quickly though combos. However, once I started playing as a Zeus character I found how flawed their attack and defense were so magic was really their only saving grace. Ares players are over-powered if anything, and who knows how badly things are going to be with Hades and Poseidon players.

I think Hades will be over-powered along with Ares, and Poseidon and Zeus will be more magic based and weaker.

Message 3 of 8 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Feb 23, 2013

If anyone is going to be OP its poseidon he is a balance between magic and physical attaks, so imagine zues anyoing magic attacks + ares OP physical attacks=OP

Message 4 of 8 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
412 posts

Feb 23, 2013

A question: the demo has multiplayer inside?  :smileysurprised:

----------

----------
Message 5 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Feb 24, 2013
it could be as easy as Ares players being better or even ares players more often than not going after objectives as objectives give a lot more points than combat. Zeus is OP in combat not objectives points.
Message 6 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2797 posts

Feb 28, 2013

ares is not better then zeus or vice versa all depends on the player i personally played good with both but prefered zeus a litte bit more but i do think that sword owns hammer i noticed that alot :smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 8 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I tend to think they Zeus WAS a bit OP.

I, myself, only used him to reach level 30, then rarely pulled him out after that because he felt cheap to use and Ares was more fun/challenging to me.

I don't know if I am the exception to this rule but I wonder if many players felt the same way and therefore used Zeus less.

Haha...used Zeus...A La Kratos :smileytongue:

Message 8 of 8 (83 Views)
0 Likes