Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: next stop mmo

May 14, 2013

ok i agree now but Kratos story needs to be wrapped up imo 

i just think all these 4+ title series are killing gaming

were just pumping money into all these studios to make the same games over and over (ps i know the stories change dont hit me with that one)

i miss the time when a bunch of different games used to compete in the same genere instead of it being dominated by 1 or 2 huge titles

plus i miss the action/adventure genere where not every game had guns in it (if someone could please stear me in the right direction here)

end rant

maybe im just missing all the good games nowadays idk 

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 21 of 27 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 14, 2013

I would like the series to end aswell, but cuz of GoW3's cliffhanger I just want a story afterwards explaining what happened. Soooo blame Stig for making that cliffhanger, and cuz of Multiplayer they most likely will make more GoW games to keep MP going, soooo blame Todd also lol.

Message 22 of 27 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

May 14, 2013

and this is how studios are making there money instead of actually coming up with new cool ips theyre just leaving cliffhangers to make you want another one

its just plain lazy imo

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 23 of 27 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 14, 2013

Yeah, pretty much. Most video game companies are just money grabbers these days and it is pretty sad.

Message 24 of 27 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

May 14, 2013
imo its not exactly just money grabbing companys if the game is awesome. I don't care if they made 16 gows with kratos as the main character if its as good as gow 2 or 3 I would love it I just wish we had co op. Know its impossible to make very many more gows with kratos as the main character but you get what I mean. Ascensions sp wasn't that amazing imo but I'm sure ssm can bounce back with another great one. Gow a is still a good sp but not as good as gow 3 imo. And if the glitches in mp weren't so bad this would be the greatest mp game in my opinion I really hope either they fix this one or the next gow mp better be fixed now that they had their first go around. No excuses next time.

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 25 of 27 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

May 14, 2013

GOD NO, I hate mmo's

bad idea, I would rather another more improved GOW MP

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 26 of 27 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1323 posts

May 14, 2013
I already made a thread about this awile back called "God of War: Online."

The theme would be in the great war of the Gods and the Titans and you choose to fight with the Gods, or the Titans.

lawl.jpg

Message 27 of 27 (45 Views)
0 Likes