Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: no 10x xp boost on us store :(

Jun 26, 2013

Yeah, I gotta say. It took me pretty consistent play time (at least a few hours every night after work, every day) for like a month and a half after I had everybody to level 30 to get them all passed the elite levels. Even then, I was playing extra on double xp days (back when that was still happening). There's no way someone could have ascended one god to six with the others (close behind) without boosters. Absolutely not. 

Kinda bummed the 10x booster isn't available. If I'm gonna spend money on boosters, it's gonna be the 10x once a paycheck. Thats all, and ONLY because of the cumbersome way the tokens have to be earned. Took forever to do ascend 4x (one for each deity). I do NOT have it in me, as much as I love this game to do it another 20 times all around. No way. But with 10x XP, I can quick get all the tokens, then I'm keeping everybody at level 40. I hate losing all my stuff just to roll it back over again. Makes gaining levels seem kind of trivial

Message 31 of 86 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Agahahahaha for one I don't have the god glitch anymore cause it got patched, it's funny how y'all listen to xblackfriday when everytime he sees me n a lobby he backs out before the match starts even when I say I don't have it anymore he says " idc, I'm still leaving when this starts" 😂. And 2 I'm very good at mortal kombat, what, you wanna see me n action guy lol add me 😭. And finally, I never said I completed EVERY labor; I said certain. These include ones that go up to 10,000 and 5,000. So u see, I'm not a cheater/hacker/no lifer/etc. I'm a simple gamer......... WHO'S BETTER THAN YOU AHAHAHAHA😂😂.
Jk no seriously
But if you don't believe me, ask these people if I have the God glitch and I bet they'll tell u I don't have it:
Poseidon4ever
Tharawdeal
Anderson_999
Thelesman (even though he don't like me, he still wouldn't lie on me)
Stpmoney_23
Airjordan
There's many many more I can name, but that's just a few.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 32 of 86 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Once a cheater always a cheater. Or a no lifer. Why play a game against a cheater or someone who plays this game like it his life's work.
Erebus..jpg
Message 33 of 86 (222 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 26, 2013
I'm done with you troll. Your an arrogant **bleep** with an ego the size of Jupiter. You gloat way to much no wonder no one on here likes you. Type all ya want I won't be checking back on this topic.
Erebus..jpg
Message 34 of 86 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Ahaha guy go play another game, it's obvious u can't read and clearly an idiot. Cause u just blatantly disregarded everything I just said (sorry if my vocab is too big for u lol). Why don't u grow some balls n play me, u kno I don't have it now n ur still scared 😂 gow trash

Message 35 of 86 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Lol like I care if anyone likes me on here 😂 it's a video game, nothing more nothing less.

Message 36 of 86 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

MK3ASSASSIAN wrote:
Lol like I care if anyone likes me on here 😂 it's a video game, nothing more nothing less.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To derail the topic even further: sure it's a video game and you enjoy the anonymity of hiding behind an account name, yet it says a lot about you decency as a person if you can't be nice anymore the moment other people don't personally know you...
I know you wont even bother trying to comprehend what I am trying to say, yet it costs nothing to be nice and polite even if people do not know you in person and I'm sure you would also like it better if others approached you with respect instead of spite beforehand...
Fender Bender
2802 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

i don't hate mk3  and when i fought him he wasn't using godglitch altough i have heard he was glitching in the past i do not know if he still does 

edit: and owyeah he got his @ss kicked completly Smiley Tongue 

Message 38 of 86 (182 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Jun 26, 2013

anywho the fact of the matter mk3 assasin is you shouldnt have posted on my topic... you dont have the xp, im suprised p4e has any knowledge of a poor player like you lol. and ill fight and face roll your **bleep** cuz your annoying. also Id love to see all your ascended gods that you bought 6 ascension tokens for. id like to see if you can use all of them like the pro you are.

Message 39 of 86 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Pica or it never ever, ever ever happen without a booster.
Message 40 of 86 (167 Views)
0 Likes