Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Re: no 10x xp boost on us store :(

Jun 26, 2013

relax urself from the last time i played u  i can tell u still need to learn a lot i know ur trying to be cool up in here and claiming ur awesome cause itz teh forum i have told u this when we met eachother u shouldn't act like that when ur not even close to it, the godglitch background u have already proves noobishness i'm sorry but i have to be honest cause the attidude u have is a bit to much like i said i have nothing against u i'm just being brutally honest

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 86 (146 Views)
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 26, 2013
U say I shouldn't act the way I do, because my background lol yet everytime it comes up out of nowhere, I don't see u being a friend and saying na man he don't have it anymore blah blah blah but instead u go along. N gt a lot to learn??? What else do I need to learn; to be able to press [] n block when I'm in the air to fake then when I'm a inch away from the ground jump slice with a sword, or wait till my opponent strong attacks me the dodge and jump o then with a spear, or anticipate a parry every other move??? Tell me les what more...... Cause that's all u did against me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 86 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Jun 26, 2013

in one of my previous comments i said u where not glitching when  we fought and i have no knowledge of u still using it or not 

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 86 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Lol u think that's saying something, that's like saying u didn't see it but I could possibly have it. U save urself n a way where you help me n the littlest way u could see fit. For some odd reason people look at you n whoever else in the top 20 as gods in this game, but when an up and coming says somethin u wanna jump right on a degrade what he does 😂 being brutally honest lol give me a break, that's **bleep**, oh and about our battle u forgot to mention we lagged sooo much.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 86 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 26, 2013
the only thing Im going to say on this post is that when I played with and against MK3, he was not using the god glitch. He was a good player, but Ive fought better, and also worse.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 86 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Jun 26, 2013

mmk mk, just reasecended my poseidon since last night gimme a couple hours to lvl him up, what loadout would you like me to use?

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 86 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 26, 2013
😂 Thanks Jordan for your brutal honesty

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 86 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Now get on

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 86 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Jun 26, 2013

i literally said u wherent using it when we played we only played once how can i know if ur still able to do it or not ?

people look at me as a god ?  the F is wrong with u people who are in top 20 only get hate they have no life,dedicated their life to gow mp and so on and so on(is what people literally say)

and yes the lag was terrible 

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 86 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Ur first point- we only played once, because when I tell u to inv me u say, and I quote, "no u r gay", **bleep** 😂
Now for your second point show me one thread where when u post on something that's u disagree w/ EVERYONE on it starts to talk trash for no reason.
Your final- yes yes it was

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 86 (94 Views)
0 Likes