10 xp boost? who needs that? Robot Mad

Message 84 of 86 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: no 10x xp boost on us store :(

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

I asked the mods, and  I was told we will be updated later. SOOOOOO pretty much have no information at this time. Not confirmed nor denied, just "we'll update you when we have an update".

Which is a bummer cuz I wanna use that booster. I've already ascended everyone once. I just wanna spend a day off or two getting the remainder of the tokens with the 10x XP boost. After I have them all, I'm keeping everybody at level 40. I have no interest in reclimbing the mountain over and over. I did that already and it took several months. Thats just fine, it was my progression to power, which I enjoy. But I'm not doing that 6 more times with EACH allegiance...I love this game, but what urks me is having to re-earn all my powers again. And again. And AGAIN?? No. 

I pitched the idea to the devs about revamping the Ascension Patch to instead roll our levels back to 1, but keep all your powers and abilities. Tokens would be earned by ascending, as usual. But XP would instead be contributed solely to that endeavor. You already climbed that mountain, do you wanna do it again? And keep in mind how long the Elite Levels take. Hey, you just got Annihilation at rank 3, AWESOME. Oh wait, you gotta "ascend" him back to the bottom of the barrel if you don't want that extra XP in vain. Shoot....

And as far as "balance" issues are concerned, everyone will eventually BE ascended. Or unlock weapons, or get that special power. When I first picked this game up, I was up against level 20s at level 1, and I did fine. Rescaling everybody down does nothing, as I'm going to get my bread and butter powers back typically within a few hours. So regardless, people are gonna have to cope with what they perceive as "OP".

However, I highly doubt the change will be implemented, so the 10x XP is my next best thing. It'll help me grind those ascensions real fast, and then go back to full power Smiley Happy

Message 85 of 86 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Re: no 10x xp boost on us store :(

Jul 4, 2013

KB-SoleSurvivor wrote:

I asked the mods, and  I was told we will be updated later. SOOOOOO pretty much have no information at this time. Not confirmed nor denied, just "we'll update you when we have an update".

Which is a bummer cuz I wanna use that booster. I've already ascended everyone once. I just wanna spend a day off or two getting the remainder of the tokens with the 10x XP boost. After I have them all, I'm keeping everybody at level 40. I have no interest in reclimbing the mountain over and over. I did that already and it took several months. Thats just fine, it was my progression to power, which I enjoy. But I'm not doing that 6 more times with EACH allegiance...I love this game, but what urks me is having to re-earn all my powers again. And again. And AGAIN?? No. 

I pitched the idea to the devs about revamping the Ascension Patch to instead roll our levels back to 1, but keep all your powers and abilities. Tokens would be earned by ascending, as usual. But XP would instead be contributed solely to that endeavor. You already climbed that mountain, do you wanna do it again? And keep in mind how long the Elite Levels take. Hey, you just got Annihilation at rank 3, AWESOME. Oh wait, you gotta "ascend" him back to the bottom of the barrel if you don't want that extra XP in vain. Shoot....

And as far as "balance" issues are concerned, everyone will eventually BE ascended. Or unlock weapons, or get that special power. When I first picked this game up, I was up against level 20s at level 1, and I did fine. Rescaling everybody down does nothing, as I'm going to get my bread and butter powers back typically within a few hours. So regardless, people are gonna have to cope with what they perceive as "OP".

However, I highly doubt the change will be implemented, so the 10x XP is my next best thing. It'll help me grind those ascensions real fast, and then go back to full power Smiley Happy

I agree the leveling is so redundant, especially due to the fact that you have to lvl everything all over again. leveling to 40 took me forever, SSM please nerf the leveling from 30-40 the grind is just ridiculous.

Message 86 of 86 (148 Views)
0 Likes