Re: real cheaters :-(

Mar 30, 2013
ban the cheaters!!!
Message 31 of 93 (683 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Yes you have been abusing it metl, I played a couple matche against you with a friend and noticed it immediately.

Hopefully SSM figures out a fix sooner rather than later...
Message 32 of 93 (677 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1309 posts

Mar 30, 2013
lol they will...I have Tod Pappy added on my PSN and I'll show it to him when he gets online. I sent him a Tweet a few times already.

If you guys don't think I did then look at my Twitter @ Erebus Ascension..Name: Justin Nodal".

This glitched will be patched people chill. and @Crimson_SWE, don't be a fool :smileyhappy:

lawl.jpg

Message 33 of 93 (669 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2013

Using it for any reason (except to record and show it to SSM) is pathetic, especially when it's done by somebody that's actually good to begin with.  Good to hear the team is aware of it though and hopefully will have a fix for it before long.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 34 of 93 (667 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

Mar 30, 2013
if they are banning for rage quiting (witch they them self enabled in the game) why would the be so soft as to not ban a blatant cheater?
Message 35 of 93 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Wow this is really dissapointing to read-- makes me not want to even play until it is patched- this is totally unacceptable-- and so is getting mad at Delsol for figuring out how to do it and reporting it to SSM-- Dude.. you should be glad he did-- He was one of the top players on the Beta List and got an honorable mention-- you should be glad that a guy like this is the one that is reporting the bug... They will fix is faster hopefully-- Mad props Delsol!!!  BTW-- Sorry we haven't got to play much yet... I'm team support all the way poseidon-- Lance or War hammer for healing-- If you don't like dying hit me up-- but yeah I've been playing with my boys everytime u have invited me... can't just ditch them-- we will get it in soon though!! Can't wait for you to wipe the floor with me like u did in Beta! :-)

Message 36 of 93 (638 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 31, 2013
There Is No Need For Finger-Pointing Here .

Relax My Lads .Laughs

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 37 of 93 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1309 posts

Mar 31, 2013
lolz, i like how he said DelSol is trying to report the glitch when i'm trying to get Tod Pappy on here :smileyhappy:

I mean I'm sure he is but DAM what about me? :smileyhappy:

Whatevs, one of us will get it fixed.

lawl.jpg

Message 38 of 93 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2273 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Exploiting in the game is an unfair advantage regardless. It's good for people to be honest about it, but for every one person willing to say something there are 10 others ruining the experience for other players.

There are extensive issues with the multiplayer and it's essentially still a beta. It's fun but more often frustrating when things go crazy in multiple matches which result in you dying for no reason other than exploits or glitches/flaws in the gameplay.

You're not going to find many randoms who play lightheartedly.

Message 39 of 93 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Mar 31, 2013
This is just my two cents. Just 'cause he has Zeus's magic doesn't mean it's stronger than his ares magic, it's just different. It's still based off elemental power. I understand it's a glitch and not something meant to be done, but it's not really like his character is super powered or anything, same with the relics and items imo.
Message 40 of 93 (236 Views)