Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5576 posts

Re: Anybody finish the game?

Nov 5, 2010

I've just reached the Jails of Sparta on God Mode after unlocking everything (save for DLC and one costume that I'll have after clearing this mode) and beating the challenges.

Message 11 of 17 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 5, 2010

i've just finsh the game in 4hours it so awsome!!!

just started i new game lol in hard

i will play this game for my life!!!!! to cool!

Message 12 of 17 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Nov 6, 2010

You do it on easy or something? That's a bit too fast. I personally think that doing any game on easy the first time is a waste, no challenge at all. I did it on Hard my first playthrough to extend the time and epicness. I just beat it about 30 min ago and it was awesome! It took me about 10 hours on hard or a little more. Some parts were pretty brutal on Hard, I dont think I want to beat it on God yet, lol. I may do normal first then God after.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 13 of 17 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 6, 2010

yeah i thought the story was great took me a little longer i played on hard the first time but yeah the ending was very good

Message 14 of 17 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 6, 2010

i agree playing on easy takes away from the epicness that is god of war you must feel his tourment as you play plus it help lengthen the game lol beat it on hard on my way home on the bus most exciting and thrilling bus ride i have ever had now time for god mode i think only gow game left to beat on the hardest difficulty

Message 15 of 17 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Nov 6, 2010

haha nice, I think ill do normal then god, I dont know if I want to expose myself to that kind of annoyance right after I just got done being annoyed on Hard. Only on some battles though, the rest is fairly regular.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 16 of 17 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5576 posts

Nov 6, 2010

Time to start the God NUR+.  Taz got a head start and Shinobier rushed to catch up.  Busy boys.

Message 17 of 17 (27 Views)
0 Likes