Nov 08 2010
By: Brawl96 Splicer 93 posts

Best Way to Get Orbs?

2 replies 33 views Edited Nov 8, 2010

hey, im interested in collecting all the goodies in the temple of zeus as fast as possible. whats the easiest and fastest way to get orbs in the combat arena?

also does anyone know if theres youtubes vids of walkthroughs for the challenge rooms?

Message 1 of 3 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1279 posts

Re: Best Way to Get Orbs?

Nov 8, 2010

I got about 10,000 orbs by beating the first challenge, I didnt go for all the chests right away, I got the 4 red orb chests first, then beat up on the enemies for a good while, then went for the health chest. Got me 10,000 in 1 challenge, if all the challenges give you that many or more, then id say the challenges are a good way to go.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 2 of 3 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Re: Best Way to Get Orbs?

Nov 8, 2010

Go on Easy with God Armor through the Arena while having infinite HP/MP, activate whichever 'possession' allows for 10x EXP worth and go to town on a group of six foes (pick two sets of a foe that can have three at once per slot) and just spam SoE or EoA.  Maybe just have d-pad up (HoB) weighed down and leave it be.  You won't get combo bonuses for long if you don't let it stop and restart, but you can keep killing foes for EXP while you're not around.

Message 3 of 3 (33 Views)
0 Likes