Highlighted
Aug 19 2011
By: Byuchaos First Son 2 posts

Bought ghost of sparta on PSN for the psp go, can't find deimos code help

3 replies 338 views Edited Aug 19, 2011

i bought ghost of sparta awhile ago an now i wanna play god of war 3 with deimos but i can't find the code. i DID buy the game off of psn for the PSP GO. do i even get a code? man do i want a code

Message 1 of 4 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11776 posts

Re: Bought ghost of sparta on PSN for the psp go, can't find deimos code help

Aug 20, 2011

I could be wrong about this, but I don't actually think that voucher codes are provided when buying games off the PlayStation Store. When going through this channel to purchase games, the only screens that come up are that dealing with the game's description and information, the different buttons/images, and the monetary confirmation/download end result (that, and Facebook stuff if you've enabled it).

When you bought the game, was there a message available that said on the PlayStation Store itself that a voucher code would be provided? If so, you might have to contact Sony about this if they did not send you the code by e-mail, or however the shipment was intended.

http://us.playstation.com/corporate/contactus/index.htm

Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jan 5, 2012

this was a pre-order bonus for either pre-ordering GoS from somwhere(Gamestop?) or from the PSN within the first WEEK of its release. if I remember correctly.

Message 3 of 4 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Jan 26, 2012

^Probably this.  I got the code and I had pre-orded it from GameStop.

Message 4 of 4 (338 Views)
0 Likes