Nov 10 2010
By: TomatoDragon Survivor 2456 posts

Ending Credits Glitch

3 replies 17 views Edited Nov 10, 2010

Okay, first off, this is by far the best PSP game, or hell, handheld game ever.  Ready at Dawn really blew the lid off of the PSP and pumped out every last bit of processing power.  Awesome game.  But I did notice that the ending credits seemed to glitch, as in they lasted all of 2 seconds and then were over.  I really wanted to watch them.  Anyone else get this?  Oh, and I wam using a PSP Go.

Message 1 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4284 posts

Re: Ending Credits Glitch

Nov 10, 2010

Hey, I am glad you like the game, Ghost of Sparta is a very Awesome game please check my review that I did a few days agohttp://community.us.playstation.com/message/54608#54608.

I am not sure about any glitch regarding the end, or I didn't come across any?

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Nov 11, 2010

wait, you wanted to see the credits!? Usually the credits are pretty boring unless they have some kinda pictures along side them or some extra videos, Kingdom Hearts comes to mind. Straight credits are boring to me though, sometimes though I will admit I do find it interesting how I see the same voice actor I saw in the credits of another game is in the credits of a game I just beat.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 3 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Nov 11, 2010

Well, working in the industry myself, I like reading about all the different positions and people that contributed to this undertaking.  Just a bit of respect is all.  But yeah, some weird glitch happened where none of the credits showed up except for one line, where it seemed the credits scrolled in a matter of like 1 sec and then it went back to the title screen.  I've read on other forums that folks were experiencing the same problem, so just wanted to see if anyone had any insights about it.

Message 4 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes