Nov 07 2010
By: Brawl96 PlayStation MVP 91 posts

Forgive me, Brother... also, gow3 ending changed?

7 replies 132 views Edited Nov 7, 2010

at then end of the game athena says this.

does this mean athena is kratos's brother?

also. SPOILERS! when the grave diggers says, "one more left" obiously he means to kill and bury kratos.

so listen to this theory. at the end of god of war 3, u see kratos's body missing and a line of blood to the end of the cliff, could this mean the grave digger came back, and dragged his body back to the graves on suicide bluff, next to his brother and mother?????

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3711 posts

Re: Forgive me, Brother... also, gow3 ending changed?

Nov 7, 2010

Zeus is the Father of Athena and Ares, so saying that Kratos is her brother or half brother would be correct since Zeus is the father Kratos! Everybody says the gravedigger is Zeus but I almost feel that the gravedigger is somebody else. Kratos became a God so why would Zeus have to diguise himself? If Zeus is the gravedigger how would he drag his body, if Kratos killed Zeus?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
91 posts

Nov 7, 2010

thats why i dnt think the grave digger is zeus.

is he? can someone show proof. ive never beaten any of them on hard so i dnt know if theres a secret vid or something sayin this

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3711 posts

Nov 7, 2010

I think you shoulld edit your thread with the title including Spoiler Alert, this way it would be easy to talk about theories and discuss story elements.

Athena does say to Kratos that he did need to be saved. And I was curious why she thought he had  to be saved and not Deimos on that day!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5177 posts

Nov 7, 2010

We were almost certain to the point of not needing proof back in GoW1.  Made stronger in GoWII.  GoWIII had a video for the Ultimate Edition where Stig just tells you that is the case.  GoS just throws it in your face by having the Gravedigger transform into him and yet STILL there is doubt.  It's just too much.  At least the brother angle is dead and done with.  What now?  They've humored the 'death', 'gravedigger', 'brother arc', 'old father arc' and so many other bits that didn't need retreading or inclusion *retcons*.  Shall we have God of Modern Warfare now as an FPS taking on the traps of Pandora's Temple while engaging an enemy countries troops who also want the power of a god?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Nov 8, 2010

GodModeGOD wrote:

We were almost certain to the point of not needing proof back in GoW1.  Made stronger in GoWII.  GoWIII had a video for the Ultimate Edition where Stig just tells you that is the case.  GoS just throws it in your face by having the Gravedigger transform into him and yet STILL there is doubt.  It's just too much.  At least the brother angle is dead and done with.  What now?  They've humored the 'death', 'gravedigger', 'brother arc', 'old father arc' and so many other bits that didn't need retreading or inclusion *retcons*.  Shall we have God of Modern Warfare now as an FPS taking on the traps of Pandora's Temple while engaging an enemy countries troops who also want the power of a god?

no,we still need a sequell about the secret room that has the soul of ares and a story about what happened to artemis.actually i think i saw an image of artemis somewhere in the game.nothing more though.

personally i want the series to end here.unless they think they can reboot it and make it as sucessfull as the old series

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Nov 8, 2010

zeus is the gravedigger,if u watched the 'uneathing the legend' documentary stig said it himself and if u unlock all the treasures in the temple of zeus u'll unlock a gravedigger combat arena skin,use that and he'll transform to zeus,also the gravedigger keeps calling kratos 'my son'

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5177 posts

Nov 8, 2010

sheengrtr: Strangely, this (and all the other evidence) just hasn't proven enough to silence this matter.  At least the brother is mostly smothered out the picture though some (foolishl) cling to the idea of him being relevant to the story outside this one-shot incluson to humor a bad angle *to a degree*.

Devilhunter_PS: (Secret Room) More non-canon garbage to work into canon while using retcons.  Glorious.

NOTE: How curious.  A word for 'trash' inside a certain type of dumpster is censored.  What a limp wristed child's board.  Fuck and a host of other regulars are fine, but soem prejudicial terms and some random types are an issue?  Most...curious.

NOTE2: HAHAHA!  Allow me to retract that.  The place is 'total kiddie hour' again.  Amusing.  I wonder what other lame words will  get the asterick treatment.  It's like an adventure game you play with words.  Based on the newest additions to the system, I'd be surprised that "casual" wasn't added to the list eventually.

(Artemis) She was merely forgotten.  Her brother was just ignored.

(Reboot) youbestbetrolling.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes