Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2011
By: alb_ert First Son 5 posts

God of War Origins discussion. Trophies

5 replies 242 views Edited Jul 7, 2011

Hello fellow fans and developer team Santa Monica and Ready at Dawn. When I saw the news about GoW Origins I was thrilled. Even thought I bought the psp ghost of sparta package( and have past both games 100 times) I'm looking foward for this collection. What this discussion is about is that I bought GoW Collection and GoW 3. I got platimun in all 3 and was wondering if GoW Origins will have rewards (like what Infamous 2 did) for trophy data. Even if the rewards are small details, I know hardcore fans like myself will appreciate it. Just a thought. Let me know what y'all think.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Re: God of War Origins discussion. Trophies

Jul 7, 2011

i would like to see them as well

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Jul 20, 2011

Would be epic! Unlikely, but EPIC. Bonus EXP for having the other GOW platinums or an exlusive cosutme for completing all the challenges of god\titans\olmypus

A trippy pic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5416 posts

Aug 14, 2011

The trophies are casual stock just like with the first Collection and GoWIII itself.  This should have been expected.  You will get most in a single playthrough just for going through the game.  Minimal effort for all but maybe one.  Challenge trophies are obviously outside that scope.  That costume trophy will force your hand at another go at CoO.  As for 'Hard', you can start on that setting.

~We're still giving Plats for never touching the highest settings (VH).  Pity.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 16, 2011

I have a little question:

i have a plus suscription, so, i ve downloaded both titles (chains of olympus and ghost of sparta), but when the 60 min trial ends, i buy Chains of olympus, (sony send an e mail confirmed the payout) but the ps3 system needs to re download it again? the full trial game said has Expired and dont let me play again that game...

thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Sep 17, 2011

I havn't downloaded the games but the memory on the download is probably only a few kb, it pretty much a "full game unlock". A trial is a demo but with all game data with limitations, I've faced about 3 games like these.. though I am not sure about the games you're talking about, it's probably the same case.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (242 Views)
0 Likes