Nov 08 2010
By: CHUCKCHILLOUT Hekseville Citizen 354 posts

Losing Health after Death

3 replies 18 views Edited Nov 8, 2010

I'm not sure if it's a glitch, or a miserable way to add some challenge, but I noticed a couple of times in the game, while getting to a challenging section, with full health, I would die, but instead of having full health, I would have like 1/2 of my health bar.

This happened plenty of times, namely after 3 deaths vs. the Greyons(sp?)  and the wraith armored Cyclops fights.

Message 1 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5765 posts

Re: Losing Health after Death

Nov 8, 2010

I've had that happen once.  More often, I restart as I die and die when I restart (forcing an immediate restart as such).

Checkpoints tend to irritate me in this outing.  Much more than even CoO.

Message 2 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Nov 9, 2010

Yeah I ranted about this on one of my threads, I have no idea if it was intended, but that's some serious BS, I got through those parts though so its all good.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 3 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Nov 10, 2010

I've had that happened to me too. It's freaking frustrating me. -_-

Also, you don't recover health after you die a couple times. It's been bothering me a lot because i'm trying to beat the game in God Mode. So every time i fight against monster, they leave me with little health. Then for my next fight, i die in one hit...  Freaking sucks...

Message 4 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes