Nov 11 2010
By: crowsticky1234 Sackboy 495 posts

Something's Missing in the franchise? *SPOILERS*

5 replies 28 views Edited Nov 11, 2010

Do any remember the part when Kratos had a flashback of him fighting Deimos in his young age before Ares and Athena came along and kidnapped his own brother. Remember, his brother started with a shield and a spear then years later, he got heavy armor on his hands. Who gave it to Deimos?  How did he get those and what happens between those years from him being a child to a adult and Kratos killed Ares, which might be a possible meaning his brother escaped from Olympus? There's alot of more I gotta say. How did his TATTOO GLOW? Like really? Kratos' brother needs a game!!!!

In games, it's not about being the character, it's about who you are.
Message 1 of 6 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: Something's Missing in the franchise? *SPOILERS*

Nov 11, 2010

In my thread I had noted that someone on Gamespot (Gutts121) said that Deimos picked up Kratos at the end of GOW3. Since Hades was destroyed and all the spirits were released, maybe Deimos came back from his brother. Also if you preordered the game and watched the game director's movies, there were HEAVY hints at not ending the franchise.

Those holes you mentioned are probably to be filled in later on...............

Message 2 of 6 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 11, 2010

Definitely.!!!. Deimos needs a game. Maybe they can bring him back like gia brought kratos back in GOW2 since he did die before kratos did.

Message 3 of 6 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 11, 2010

I want a deimos and kratos co op game.

Message 4 of 6 (28 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Nov 11, 2010

lol the evolution of the evil brother scenario.even explained he will never leave the god of war forums.even though i agree that many things were not explained,yet i doubt they had an exlanation for them.maybe we ll see something about him in the future,though im not burning for it.

Message 5 of 6 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5720 posts

Nov 12, 2010

^You said it all...

Message 6 of 6 (28 Views)
0 Likes