Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2010
By: AliBaba51341 Monster Hunter 42 posts

What's next for the series...

5 replies 38 views Edited Nov 5, 2010

As the title says, what's next...

I think Santa Monica should make a Multiplayer and Epilouge DLC for God of War III

and that is it!

Reason: notice when a franchise goes on for too long, it loses fans.

Take Final Fantasy, the first 3 games numbered fans in millions, now in the thousands.

Comments?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: What's next for the series...

Nov 5, 2010

One more game like a mgs4 eske and then finish it, and before that release DLC for god of war 3 involving story

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Nov 5, 2010

now that we are done with gow gos i think it would be wise for them not to make a new gow game for quite a while.and if they do they should start a new storyline with different gameplay characters etc.the story of kratos is over and most of the little holes in the story are closed.its the perfect time for the series to reboot

as for the co-op idea of yours,if you had said it a few months ago i would spit on you but  SPOILERS after final battle where you fought alongside deimos i would love to see it

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

Nov 5, 2010

I don't want to spoil anything here but after I beat Ghost of Sparta and you unlock some of the content in the Temple of Zeus that are character drawings of costumes, one caught my interest. One drawing of a female depiction of Kratos with the Tattoo marked on her body.

Now what if they some how figured a way bring a female version of Kratos with Chain Blades(Not Heavenly Sword, either!). I think Kratos could have another daughter other than Calliope? I mean we all know that Kratos does not kill all the God's in Olympus. Aphrodite is still alive, I am assuming since the last time you saw her was in her chambers in God of War 3!

Not all humanity was destroyed so Kratos bloodline will have to continue on through the living! So through this bloodline of Kratos a future relative will somehow find the Chains of Exile? I mean it sort of out there but it could open  and help keep the series new!

2010-11-05-144538.jpg

Now I took this picture with my computer but it is of the Ghost of Sparta game as a unlockable!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Nov 6, 2010

Devilhunter_PS wrote:

now that we are done with gow gos i think it would be wise for them not to make a new gow game for quite a while.and if they do they should start a new storyline with different gameplay characters etc.the story of kratos is over and most of the little holes in the story are closed.its the perfect time for the series to reboot

as for the co-op idea of yours,if you had said it a few months ago i would spit on you but  SPOILERS after final battle where you fought alongside deimos i would love to see it

If there was a new character, i'd still want Kratos to be involved somehow though, I mean Kratos is what makes GOW, without Kratos it isn't really GOW. As for the co op, honestly I have to agree with your spoiler, that was actually pretty epic. It would be awesome if there was moments where the bad guy had you and then the O prompt would show up(just like in GoS) and you would do some awesome joined attack. Then that would require a competent cpu for single player. Actually thinking about it even more, I really dont know, I mean look at resident evil 5, that totally took the solitary survival horror of the game away. GOW has always been about 1 guy taking on a huge army of monsters and gods all on his own. I don't know how that would turn out.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1204 posts

Nov 6, 2010

Krattana, super hot and unknown sister to Kratos....? Ah, not sure...how about GOD OF WAR 4 that redeems the last three hours of super repetitive gameplay that was GOW 3

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes