Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2010
By: Devilhunter_PS I Only Post Everything 1336 posts

aphrodites ambrosia

3 replies 197 views Edited Nov 12, 2010

damm thats a bad one.its the relic you gain by doing the sex mini game 3 times.it says its a "brutal new attack".i was really hoping for a new magic attack or something like that. its very dissapointing.its a low powered kick you do with L+x,it doesnt do too much damage and it has a small area of attack so if you hope to chain it in a combo youll be dissapointed.i guess it was an attack that didnt worked out so they planned to not include it in the normal gameplay,but they should have at least make it work a little better before putting it in the game.why cant they never do the L1+X right?

though i see what they did there.i mean come on,the spear and shield,the legionaire costume,deimos that looks like leonidas and now the kick?all you need is a bottom less pit and you can do your own THIS IS SPARTA

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/godofwar/images/thumb/d/dc/Kratos.jpg/300px-Kratos.jpghttp://1.static.betazeta.com/www.niubie.com/up/2010/02/300-kratos-550x440.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4024 posts

Re: aphrodites ambrosia

Nov 12, 2010

come now 300 was my favorite movie and I think if they took inspiration from the movie for Deimos than I am fine by that!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Nov 12, 2010

To note it, the move deals 60 damage.  The only attack that can do as much is the AoS's L+t, but only if you hold it long enough for the circular flash then release.  Otherwise, it just deals 30 damage.  Zeus' 0HP nuke is just an instant kill really, so it doesn't count.

NOTE: You'll know you landed the full power version as the weaker one causes a bounce, but the strong one causes a launch instead.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (197 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Nov 12, 2010

FreshRevenge wrote:

come now 300 was my favorite movie and I think if they took inspiration from the movie for Deimos than I am fine by that!

Videogamesigs.com Forum Siggy         

i have no  problem with it,in fact i find it really funny

btw.i checked the move list.here is what it says for the move

MIGHT OF SPARTA

a brutal kick known to have originated inside the walls of sparta

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (197 Views)
0 Likes