Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 11 2010
By: sheengrtr Splicer 77 posts

is my idea(or at least some of it) is good enough for the next god of war?

3 replies 16 views Edited Nov 11, 2010

so in the video after the credits of god of war 3 we see a trail of blood leading to the cliff and kratos' body is missing:

>we  hear kratos' laugh(as said by stig,here:http://www.gow3forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4194)of  being relieved and he goes to Elysium and finally unites with his family

>after the death of Hades all souls from the underworld escaped and the soul of deimos enters kratos' body

>who  then heals himself with some possible powers remaining from the blade  of Olympus and then goes after Athena for his revenge coz' she abducted  him when he was a child and helped ares put him in torment

>but  Athena is already on a higher existence which means that she might seek help from the gods of any of the other mythologies and then the series  goes on from there

oh and if u think that that the soul of Hades might have something to do with it remember,Hephaestus said that it is broken

what do u guys think?

Message 1 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Re: is my idea(or at least some of it) is good enough for the next god of war?

Nov 11, 2010

I really like the idea Athena seeking for some allies from other worlds because Gravedigger (Zeus) quoted "The Destroyer of Worlds", so the remaining gods that haven't been used in a God of War game is appropriate for the next piece of the puzzle and because there's a skin of Deimos in God of War 3, which might have a definition of him being the guy that actually picked him up or dragged him to the cliff, just like you said Kratos defeated Hades and all souls were released from the bottom of the pit which is the underworld in the future or so might display did Kratos dragged himself or somebody dragged him?

In games, it's not about being the character, it's about who you are.
Message 2 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Nov 11, 2010

I realy cant see a sequell in the story of kratos.kratos destroyed everything,and i think athena is just powerless withought the power of hope.if she wasnt she would have fought the gods herself.she needed kratos to give her hope and controll mortals with it.

as i have said before i find the idea iof mixing different mythologies lame.it was never done in gow.doing such thing would just be stiupid

Message 3 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 12, 2010

Even though its way past the greek age, i think it would be pretty sick to see the norse gods in god of war. it would never happen though. Your idea is pretty cool except for the other mythology part that's kind of unrealistic to me.

Message 4 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes